Home

The End of the World, December 21, 2012

It's the end of the world! What are you going to do?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. It's the end of the world! What are you going to do?

• Nothing different
    • Spend time with family and friends
    • Engage in wanton hedonism
    • Play vidya
    • yoda.

Since we survived: Iron Man, tesla coil style.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82980705/

You might also watch the unnecessary censorship clip after this one for teh lulz.

As I understand it, the world itself wasn't ending, just the world as we know it will end, and time would change. A new age/era.

Basically the Mayan calendar was round like...well one of our wall clocks. (You know the ones with 2 or 3 hands that we call analog as opposed to digital with number display? Yeah.). So at the end of a 26,000 year cycle it started all over again like striking midnight.

I'd like to post any number of trolling memes about girls believing the end of the world line and doing some...things... they might not have done otherwise, but due to inappropriate content and language, I'd rather Jae not attack me with a frying pan, or a titanium knee.

Anyhow friends, it's been a great era for this planet. Yet, so we begin a cycle anew. And in 26 milennia someone else shall witness a time when the rotations and polar axis of the earth settle for a mere 5 minutes, where you could balance an egg upright with no other assistance.

Cheers to a new age of the Mayan calendar!

Archived