Home

The Black Hole

Rogue15

Yes, and probably the most popular one, because it contains a weekly which gets you 6 black hole comms for doing all the quests in that area. There's a quick travel to Black Hole you can unlock in the Legacy window, or you can go the long way and go via Corellia (the shuttle should be near the spaceport). You'll have to team-up for the Heroic +4 if you have no stealth abilities and aren't well-geared (if you're better geared, no more than two people + companions can do it).

The Black Hole on Corellia is also the quickest set of end-game dailies to run out of the 4 areas with dailies. I use my DPS commando with a Jedi Guardian tank and we can run those dailies in about 30 minutes, including the Heroic 4-Chasing the Shadow (as Miltiades indicated you can two man the heroic with well geared players and comps).

what's section x?
A new daily area on Belsavis. It also yields bh comms by way of a weekly quest, but the Heroic +4 that's part of it is much more difficult and requires exactly four players to complete it (haven't done it myself). It's also less quick than doing the Black Hole area. Section X also contains the start of the HK-51 quest.

The Black Hole didn't pop because you were preferred it pops up when you get close to lvl50 regardless/ It started showing up for me around lvl 47 or 48 I think and I asked about it as well.

As for Section X Herioc I had the easiest time going thru it with 2 Sage healers and a Commando healer. 3 cc's and then killing the un cc'ed one and then the others one at a time. Easiest time I have ever had in that herioc.

You can also go to Ilum and get to the Black Hole from there as well via the shuttle.

Archived