Home

JK2 OWNS JKA.

InfeCt

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i will admit, JK2 had much more enjoyable single player levels. the atmosphere and ambiance that they offered were really immersive and the puzzle-solving factor was fantastic. so in terms of storyline and singleplayer gameplay, yes JK2 was better.

but in terms of gameplay mechanics, JKA blows JK2 away. no question.

i will admit, JK2 had much more enjoyable single player levels. the atmosphere and ambiance that they offered were really immersive and the puzzle-solving factor was fantastic. so in terms of storyline and singleplayer gameplay, yes JK2 was better.

but in terms of gameplay mechanics, JKA blows JK2 away. no question.

Absoluty agree!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

never played JK2 multiplayer, singleplayer was good, though I've noticed a few things that were pretty stupid (like Desann's lambda shuttle's cockpit not having glass and being smaller than Desann and Tavion). JK3's multiplayer had a lot of glitching for me + the lag and stuff...singleplayer story could have been much much more...also, I've never understood jedif (the jan with a double-bladed lightsaber), what is up with that?

but if you want atmosphere and ambience, play KOTOR 2! it was rushed, sure, but it's still a great game! (especially with all the restoration mods out there)

• 2 months later...

The JK2 gameplay is so much better. I like the JK2 mods alot more then the JKA mods, there are some many cool things added in some of the mods. The fighting in JKA never got to me, it's just nothing compared to JK2. :)

I agree alot with ds615, the look doesn't matter, the gameplay does.

Well I guess there are different opinions, but in my opinion the JKA gameplay is NOTHING if comparing it to JK2. :]

Cheers

never played JK2 multiplayer, singleplayer was good, though I've noticed a few things that were pretty stupid (like Desann's lambda shuttle's cockpit not having glass and being smaller than Desann and Tavion). JK3's multiplayer had a lot of glitching for me + the lag and stuff...singleplayer story could have been much much more...also, I've never understood jedif (the jan with a double-bladed lightsaber), what is up with that?

but if you want atmosphere and ambience, play KOTOR 2! it was rushed, sure, but it's still a great game! (especially with all the restoration mods out there)

You should really try the JK2 multiplayer, not many playing it anymore, but the [LOL] server if active at evenings! :)

If you have only played JKII 1.02 then I understand why you think JKA is better when it comes to fighting. If you are going to play JKII you must play the 1.04 patch. (Latest patch)

And JKII has ALOT of features, you prob. just don't know about them.

THE GAMEPLAY IS THE SAME.

JA adds more features, but keeps it the same. You can't say JO has better gameplay. That doesn't make any sense and you sound ignorant.

The gameplay is NOT the same. If that's your opinion you haven't even tried JKII and you're just saying what you think, or you just can't know the difference. :rolleyes:

The gameplay is NOT the same. If that's your opinion you haven't even tried JKII and you're just saying what you think, or you just can't know the difference. :rolleyes:

I play JK2 more often than I play JA. I've played it since it came out. The gameplay is pretty much the same. All they did was add a few features to it in JA. What's so different about it?

• 1 year later...

Archived