Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

i heard of it havent watched it and refuse to watch it.

some things that annoy me here:

I wish i could go to the gym and lift some weights without having to wait for other people...

females....literally watching 3 guys try to get with a particular girl, the funny thing is she outranks them all and AR-whatever says no fraternization between sergeants and lower enlisted, so why do they even try?

the bitching.....we have it so easy, it brings me down when people start bitching about doing anything (classes, etc the ones that are easy as hell that is, a mandatory 5 minute safety brief, etc. not college related)

people not doing what they're told....i literally had to "help" 4+ people with those stupid fema exams we were told to complete...i got some pizza and drinks out of it but still, people gotta stop being so stupid.

telling us to sign up for classes and ****, i got on this deployment to make money and do my job not go to school, wtf, over. and taking classes is not priority, needs of army first, so basically sign up for a class and fail it then owe money for it.

basically being told to volunteer at uso, which is lame...i did 55 hours there and they started looking at times i was actually there, i forgot to sign out the one time and they got on me about it, so i stopped going there. i dont need a ribbon worth 10 points for being someones bitch. i'll max my points when i get home anyway cause im going back to college after this.

having to go to another building to use the bathroom...having to share bathroom with people...having to share shower. having to use either when the O.C.N.s are cleaning them...

other than that, im having a good time.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

What are you up to, Wally?

:joy:

Oh,.. and this:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Think of the coolest thing you've ever done...

It wasn't that cool. Not even close.

Working all weekend. Blah.

Supposed to be another sizable storm on the weekend. Double blah.

I might get a free hotel room out of it though.

But I'd rather be at home if it's supposed to be so ****ty that they have to put me up in a hotel room just to be able to make it to work. That's where all my cool stuff is...

Besides: If they think that I won't be able to commute the 10 miles from my house, what makes them think there's gonna be an audience for the concert a couple of hours later?

and there were 4-5 inches of snow on the ground, by the time I got back home there was another inch and a half on the ground. *grumble grumble*

To celebrate another snowfall I am going to my Local microbrewey to get some pints and a growler.

Also my wife got Season 1 of "Game of thrones" from a coworker, so it will be a good few days to hunker down and enjoy

holy ****.......

yeah...

i got The Art and Making of Star Wars The Old Republic, Star Wars the Old Republic Encyclopedia, the definitive guide to the epic conflict, and the farcry 3 strategy guide. :)

oh yeah and im getting like 2200 back in taxes due to the student loan. ****in vacay money right thayr

Archived