Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in a good place with my virtual league right now. We have two weeks left in the current league, and my team needs only to win as many points as the 2nd place team to wrap the championship up this week. Last week, I think two of my teammates got together w/ games in the 260s in the same game and that helped us win all 7. :D

Over on Facebook, Gunner announced that his dad passed away today.

I don't know how often he visits here anymore, but I again extend my deepest and most sincere condolences to my XWA brother.

If you are friends with him there, you may want to log in and offer your sympathies.

Over on Facebook, Gunner announced that his dad passed away today.

I don't know how often he visits here anymore, but I again extend my deepest and most sincere condolences to my XWA brother.

If you are friends with him there, you may want to log in and offer your sympathies.

If you're reading this, GUNNER, my deepest sympathies.

Been looking at Fantasy Flight Games new Star wars RPG "Edge of the Empire" (pen and pencil kind) really interesting and unique how skills are rolled. Tho I don't think it does well with power creep.

Really tempted to get a group going and run this as a GM.

the pope thing is ridiculous....seriously who gives a ****, and why?

**** religion. it never did anybody any good.

true

****ing

story.

people that can't make a decision on their own can die

Well, obviously we should all be looking to you as a shining example of what one can be when they make their "own" decisions.

i don't want to be an example, i'm happy with how my life is turning out. enjoying military lifestyle and my first deployment. i am part of the 1%, and am even less than that, because I chose to work hard to go through basic combat training a second time, pass where I failed before and fought for everything I'm currently doing. my life is an everlasting struggle, but I am constantly growing.

I believe in God, but I don't need anybody to tell me how to pray or how to fast or how to do silly nonsense to please Him, because I do it in my own way, I just think it's ridiculous that religious people have to look to somebody other than God for their own salvation and get all holier than thou about it. people are not perfect, He is, so why not just go straight to the source for answers instead of relying on some "ordained" person?

was depressed today til i went to the gym for some brazilian jujitsu training-which i suck at but still i felt a hundred times better afterwards. i think some things are changing with the way i think and the way i deal with people.

depressed because we're possibly having our shifts changed, which means less time for training, and they are making us take online classes which have nothing to do at all with our jobs here or back home. there's not much i can do about it besides 'not do it' and get negative counseling statement, but after this stuff i am questioning whether i really want to be a nco.

this st patrick's day blows. no alcohol. not even mike's hard lemonade. :(

got combatives level 1 training the whole work week, and i get back when the work week is over, so i'm kinda happy about that. maybe i'll run into my organic unit over where i'm going to be training. don't really care to cause that may make me depressed on the way back here next week.

trying to figure out what i want to do when i get home. being a cop part-time sounds a bit intriguing. gonna just focus on here and now though the next 2 months. thinking about home drives me crazy.

Archived