Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. These bunch of morons thinks that they still lives in the USSR when they could to disturb anybody and any time from work. My time also costs money, so i just called them back, telling them that i can to spend some time for them only in weekend. Of cause they were outraged, telling me that i will be excluded from reservists of 1st category! Damn, i been dreaming about it for 6 years already! Please, do me a favor!

Well, i'm still in Siberia and i actually don't planning to leave this place. Maybe i should leave it for work if somebody would offer me something interesting, but i think i will definitely return here. It's home, and i belong this place.

And what do you mean about 100 degrees? Do you measure it in Fahrenheit? If yes, then i even afraid to think about such of hot. I can't breath even when it's +30C here, dreaming only about bath of cold water to go sleep there, lol.

I served my conscription service there, near of Vladivostok. Even if Kim "Hamster" the Third miraculously have a nuke, then there's nothing to worry about, he will never use it, i sure. They are just a communists after all! All these hysteria around Bad Korea is because of Kim-3 wants to have food and oil again and also wants to show everybody that he is "serious boy like his daddy was before him". The best way to deal with him is to surround his place with anti-missiles and ignore all his resentful cries. He will calm down after time and come to ask for goods in more friendly way, like it was for many times before.

But now those Bad Korean clowns only creates market for American arms.

Rogue15, hm, interesting. I actually never experienced +40C on my skin.

c33ebee9f58c.jpg

The composer of the music to Riverdance was here tonight... complete with fiddlers and step dancers. The college put on a huge tribute concert for him and with him.

Nice guy. But... It's been a long week.

Next week is longer...

Oh, how I love the spring. The weather is finally getting nice... and every year I celebrate by working 10-12+ hours a day, at least 6 days a week, because the college saves all the biggest events for the last couple weeks of the school year.

Happiness... :dozey:

got an ipod shuffle....why they made it this complicated, my rca $25 mp3 player was SO much easier just drag and drop, this thing is confusing as hell. but i managed to get it to work.

Duh, don't you know apple likes to make sure you cannot use third party products, and have to get everything through their stores.

It is old, but i love my zune mp3 player. I can use it basically as an external hard drive. But it also has firmware to play media files.

Phase 2 of my SW RPG is complete. Found someLOts random SW mini's for $.50 each. and I got my eye on some old Booster cases for half off. Funny thing is I want more of the figures that no one wants, aliens and troopers. I don't want Jedi, but everyone wants jedi

Ugh. I just woke up.

Some background:

I worked until after 11:30 every night last week. Which means that I normally get home around 1am, in bed after 2. So this morning I had to be to work at 8am.

Problem is, my body was was still in "bed at 2am" mode. So getting to sleep last night turned out to be impossible, and I was awake all night... and the more I stressed about needing to get to sleep so I could wake up early, the more impossible actually getting to sleep became.

So I went to work this morning on zero sleep. Fortunately, the shift ended around noon, and I got home as quickly as I could. I tried to fight it... but after more than 24 hours without sleep, I lost, and ended up sleeping most of the afternoon away.

Another day wasted.

Did I mention that I love this time of year at work? :dozey:

The owner of my favorite local game store passed away suddenly due to a heart attack tuesday. Where we normally have our D&D game, the FLGS, was closed Saturday for his funeral and visitation.

So a few of us met at the DMs house and decided to play a game of Order of the stick. Which is a card game, based on a comic, based on D&D. After a false start we went at it full boar. I played the Dwarven Cleric Durkon, ended up killing the main boss, and winning the game.

Also our DM, had a bunch of star wars legos, all the tie fighters, X-wing, Y-wing and M.Falcon. And he agreed to join my Star wars RPG. which brings me to a critical mass of four. WOOO HOO!

Archived