Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*chinese machinists

heh finally got my futon together!!!!!!! celebrated with a few hours of Battlefield 3 Premium on my ****in awesome 40"....it's...too...beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! having some relationship problems...but not giving a **** has helped me get through that...meh. wish she wasnt such a user. i took a wrong turn on the road (its been a while since i drove out here) and she got on my case about it so i said 'want to walk?' basically get told i'm a ****ty boyfriend. #postdeploymentproblems #notgivingadamn #alcoholismybestfriend

went to NYC yesterday, wore my 'free men don't ask permission to bear arms' shirt, got one guy that liked it, another guy wanted to go ape**** on me for sporting 2nd amendment that i ****ing serve for. ****ing trayvon martin lmao. i wasnt about to fight him and get locked up.

met my new roommate, he's also in the national guard. so good to have brothers and sisters in arms...

getting blacklist tomorrow i think...i also got a wireless keyboard and mouse since i can hook this laptop to my hdtv, will make playing SWTOR more exciting i think.

nephew is getting bigger, he's 3 next week and knows his abc's and numbers. very smart kid. we went to chuck e cheese for his birthday party well me and my parents went there, and i made him go on the slide like 50 times because he would not sit still running around the place lol.

getting papers signed for Federal Tuition Assistance tomorrow, that with EAP and Post 9/11 GI Bill and unemployment on top of it i wont have to work a ****ty job while attending school. awesome.

one thing im finding hard to do is purchase food...i only ate once today at like 10am then was wondering why i was feeling headachey/feverish around 830pm, not to mention i went running and put the futon together between 11 and 8.....was starving! :(

i just like the ability to own firearms, nothing wrong with that. i serve to protect that right. whether using them to hunt or last resort self defense or just sport shooting. i love shooting and hunting, but if i want to shoot someone i'll just go play paintball. :p i dont like the nra...

oh yeah i also donated $2 to support the occupy wallstreet while i was out in nyc lmao.

spent the first part of my morning exchanging season one for season 2 of spartacus (accidentally bought 2 copies of season one) then went to toys r us to get my nephew something for his birthday that he can use up his excessive energy on, a basketball hoop for outside use when he's at my parents'. he liked it. he didnt really play with the tank i got him too much, his little brother was more interested in it. haha. my dad gets all teary-eyed seeing me playing with my nephews and ****. kindof annoys me. -_-

got home, ordered a pizza, played some conquest Battlefield 3 mp while waiting...and holy **** is the Recon class fun as hell to play as, and the graphics and sound are all very very good...once my pizza arrived i watched 2 episodes of spartacus season one. it's pretty interesting, though i always had the impression that it was about the original Spartacus...but it isn't, but that's ok its still a good show.

after that i installed the high def content for splinter cell blacklist and started playing it. it's very intense game, you gotta be into it not just run and gun...though you can run and gun, bullets run out fast. love the graphics, music, and sound, also all the stealth options you can be so sneaky. lol

got Tuition assistance all done...also got a check for over a grand retroactive pay from being in college last year. called VA to verify it's MINES, and it is. so ****ing happy that my plan worked out the way i wanted it to, that i am now clear of all major debt (besides rent, insurance, cell phone) and can enjoy life without having to worry about a damn thing..

my kayak came in yesterday! went to the store got some preworkout and picked up the game Payday 2 which apparently isnt supposed to be out til next tuesday. night time hit and i went to the bar and got drunk, played some pool...i almost beat my friend came down to the last shot. haha. glad i got better at it.

need to get life jackets and a thing to mount my kayak onto the top of my car, an attachment i guess.

Started playing Fallout New Vegas. I am an old hat with the fallout games so it is rather easy. Just have to get used to some of the new Mechanics... like making my own ammo.

Typial problem tho, as soon as you get skilled enough to actually do some decent crafting, you don't really need to craft anymore, or cannot find the needed components

getting anxious being home...parents are getting me annoyed as hell like really they went to all those ****ing yellow ribbon events didnt they learn that too much too soon will drive someone insane? i love them though its just i want some time to myself and my friends or just do stuff by myself...my moms constantly texting me which is a huge annoyance at this time, always annoying me cause they dont got anything going on besides babysitting my nephews when my sister is working. and yeah im wanted to go visit with thm RIGHT AFTER i go paintball tomorrow, the day before i start school. since 'i'm in the area' etc. they want to hear my boring ass deployment stories, etc. which its pointless even telling them cause they weren't there i got the videos i wanna show them but not right now. it seems like they want me over all the time like i'm going anywhere in the next year. they want me to hang out with my nephews but i can only take kids for so long before i get a headache and want to OD on some sleep medicines.

wishing things wouldve worked out with mary. not to be i guess, she's leaving tuesday. so damn soon. oh well. here's hoping i find someone in college. :rolleyes: idk i need some happy pills i think. i did get preworkout and that will have to suffice.

just wish it werent so oddly quiet and lonely out here. i know people do give a **** about me but something just doesn't feel right like something is missing or i did something wrong or something or somethins going to go very wrong. i find myself getting high anxiety when i go out to stores, etc. or go around people i dont know by myself. i know i used to be like this before but now it just feels different. but hey i only been back for a week and 4 days so maybe it will get better by the end of september. :) if not off to the shrink i will go.

more positive thoughts...my plan worked out excellent as far as getting out of having to work my ass off the rest of my life. got a nice car, nice tv, nice paintball gun, xbox live, damn nice futon, tv trays, fridge full of groceries, preworkout, awesome cell phone, pretty much anything i ****ing want even a few bottles of liquor! and i also have my friends here that want to spend time with me and a good family that looks out for me. what more could i possibly ask for??? i'm sure a good girl will come my way, if not now, 30 years from now. lol i gotta bounce back from my recent "breakup" it just seems so odd having so much freedom now especially having money in the bank and knowing that i'll be recieving a whole lot more, not having much debt to pay and being able to live comfortably at a very low cost. going to start my workout schedule this monday plan to cut the fat and get stronger and faster than ever before. lol

paintball was awesome. cant wait to go again. class starts tomorrow...debating whether to walk 2 miles there or drive. probably end up walking my fat ass needs the exercise.

best part of waking up is preworkout.....

i been doing shot of jack daniels before bed each night, that helps me sleep but then i have these weird dreams. lol

edit: not goin afteral...thanks to obama i get the day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeee!!! might go to the freshman orientation for ****s and giggles and free food...

Cool.

Now that I have my new computer I will need a new audio interface, since my old one is FireWire and and my computer has no FireWire ports. I could get some kind of card I'm sure, but I'm ready for something better away - I want to get some really high-end converters for the sake of my analog synthesizers.

Archived