Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

Looks like Fantasy FLight Games has come out with a new Adventure for the Star wars RPG. Basically a hunt for a "Flying Dutchman", a droid control ship that is left over from the clone wars and belived to have treasure

We had a "Flying Dutchman" on the old X-Wing: Legacy boards...wonder if there's more than a coincidental relation.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that was a nice long day...

ran 3.5 miles at lake scranton which took about 45 minutes (intervals), then hiked about 7 miles with a 15-20 pound backpack on at rickett's glen which took 3 hours. yeah i still could go to the gym but i'm pretty beat!

got my speech for tomorrow's effective speaking class outlined....preparing for glory. lmao. it's on basic features of digital cameras. read about 50 pages of 2nd chap in sociology...holy crap. did the exercises from computer apps class, easy as hell. now i'm doing my algebra homework (50ish problems) and then going to go over my psychology notes then make supper.

lol **** the parties unless there's alcohol involved. whoever serves the most wins my vote!

just got back from a killer workout on arms. preworkout did its freaking job cause i didn't break for more than 1 minute at a time. definitely going to feel this tomorrow afternoon when i'm running around the lake.

I don't have PTSD, and they'd still be dead. :dozey:

Or I'd wait until I knew they had a big day ahead of them, and wanted a good night's sleep to bring home and test some of my work P.A. equipment. Then I'd show them what a sub-woofer REALLY is!

:joy:

I had a crummy night's sleep too. Should be an easy day though... out annual department outing.

so ****ing tired right now...blaming it more on the preworkout having left my system than on the neighbors. making an omelet to settle the stomach and prepare for the speech i'm about to give. :joy:

i'm just graciously allowing them to exercise their 1st amendment right....i'll get used to the late night vibrations from the sub. lmao

You have a strange idea what First amendment rights are. Most cities have noise ordinances that have nothing to do with the first amendment.

If i walked down the street banging a pot, that is noise. Not free speech. of course some idiots might say it was music. Probably those same idiots are excited Bruno Mars is playing during the next superbowl halftime. Getting tired of these effeminate male pop singers

well i learned those ****ers are leaving in 2 weeks anyways. i hate confrontations when there's no true harm to myself or others, that's why i let MANY things go. why stress out over stupid ****.

anyway...magic the gathering 2013 for a bit....deciding whether to make myself something to eat for supper or if I should splurge and go out to eat...would probably be by myself because my friend who drives by my place after work decides to ignore my text messages. lol I'm hungry because all i ate today was an omelet/sandwich (made with 3 eggs and a slice of murican cheese) for breakfast and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. then i ran my usual 3.5 miles. now i'm starving. not to mention my arms are realizing they got worked for an hour last night. (he he he)

An OK day spent sailing about and on an island in the harbor. We lost a Frisbee in the tangled underbrush. Lunch on the waterfront afterwards. All paid for by the boss...

Came home afterwards and caught back up on sleep. Late nights; early mornings; ****ty combination.

no school tomorrow...going to study up on my squaring nomials and algebra crap. seems easy enough. actualyl going to the gym again tonight...tomorrow my mag for my paintball gun comes in...also i found that skirmish paintball field will let me use my gun!!!! also i can play for free (besides paint i assume) on veteran's day. which is awesome.

going to some crazy thing my friend bought me tickets for on friday...i think it's a rave party, think i'll hit up the mall and get one of those crazy raver shirts. :joy: lol dont judge me i am going to have fun. the only thing that sucks is i don't know where this place is....but my gps will guide me. then saturday my other friend invited me to a party at her house...drinking may be involved! then sunday possibly going paintballing or hanging out with my friend that got me the tickets to the rave.

having fun filling up my calendar on my iphone, making myself feel all important and ****. glad i don't have to go work a ****ty job anymore.

**** humidity.....death is almost easier.... :(

anyway...my dmag for my paintball gun came in finally. :) went out for supper with my friend...had 15 wings and a cheese steak. i'm so full!!!! and some beer...like 5 lol. about to go to the gym. :)

killed it at the gym. **** yeah its gonna be humid and hot as hell tomorrow but after class im going running **** yeah mother ****ers!!!!!

I really should have taken this week off from work. No shows... nothing much to do except check emails and wait around to see if folks want to come in for meetings about their shows.

I'm thinking this might be the year that I break down and get a new iPhone. The new 5S looks pretty badass.

stormed like a mother ****er yesterday....didnt get any pt in, went to get out of my car and lightning all around then as i was driving back the streets were flooded and so i went to the mall and chilled there for a bit then to walmart got some groceries and they had some paintball stuff there so i picked up 2 pods and a cleaning kit and got some 9 volts for my drum.

going to a funeral today or a viewing or ceremony. meh. i hate these things. gotta sit in a vehicle with my mom for a few hours then deal with people i dont really care to see. rather spend my time studying for my algebra quiz tomorrow. guess i'll be winging that too like i did my speech class. expecting a low C.....

very tired right now. dont know why, i did get around 9 hours of sleep cause when i got home yesterday the ****in power was out and so i just lay in my futon depressed as **** and passed out. didnt get any pt in yesterday...but then i suppose my legs and feet deserved a little rest. just hope i'm up for that 5k on the 21st.

Archived