Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

went to a funeral today...its been years since i've been to one...forget the last one i went to, i must've been 15? not as creepy as it was back then.

the guy that died was 90 years old, i've known him my whole life! He is the one who actually introduced me to video games and computers...now i can't really say for truth, that i'm going to miss him, cause i hadn't seen him in like 10+ years, but I am grateful he had a role, more than i gave him credit for before his passing, in my life. :)

as you get older you find yourself going to more and more funerals. until you arrive at your own.

I had a few co workers pass away suddenly in their 20s. I really could not bring myself to attend those. Last funeral I went to was my mothers and it was very uplifting to have the church packed with people who mourned her passing

i've had a few people i've known that were in their twenties die...one was a battle buddy at basic, he took his own life. :(

went to the theatre today.....wow it's so much fun when there's no military discount. $9 for a ticket...damn. miss paying $3 or nothing at all. haha. watched 'the family' it was alright. wasted 2 hours now its about gym o clock.

At a german beer bar. Stolpha's stien house watching the jets vs pats. This place has become my home bar.

Still waiting for November 1st when "enders game" hits the theaters. I read the book back in the 80s and have since read all the other books on the series. Harrison Ford as Col. Graff is perfect. "THE ENEMY GATE IS DOWN"

went to the blackout party over by east stroudsburg university.....that was interesting. following day party at friends house got cancelled cause one of her guy friends had an "emergency" then she has to inform me she didnt get back til like after midnight. ha. some emergency...

anyways i decided to check back in at the church I used to attend regularly with my ex. I felt comfortable there, think I'll start going to the bible studies they have...just something to do that doesn't bring crazy thoughts into my head. plus it's healthy, and who knows I might find a decent girl here, or at the very least, make some new friends.

Did over 2 hours of algebra homework. it's all my brain can handle. so much LEARNING. :(

Playing Skyrim alot. I AM IN LOVE with the archery.....it's so awesome the slow motion kills especially in sneak mode. i can see this game becoming a new addiction....

finished Spartacus Gods of the Arena, War of the Damned came out last week so I'll probably pick it up sometime this week...

Been on the protein supplement kick...and got a workout schedule planned, i went out today and bought a whiteboard/calendar so i can track my progress on paper. I dunno, something about having a schedule that brings some sense of order to my life, since I'm free to do just about whatever I want...it just gets extremely lonely sometimes because i don't have people around me 24/7 like i did for almost a year, and that's one of the reasons why i made up a schedule, am forcing myself to go to college classes, and trying to go to church and attend bible studies. it's just going to help me out of the "depressed for no reason" mode i get in every once in a while. sometimes i feel weird and out of place like i have no sense of purpose even being here. but i take a deep breath, or tree, and get my bearings and look at the bigger picture and look how far i've come and then i start feeling 10000000000000% better.

yesss...my 16 tshirts i ordered off gruntstyle.com came in!!!!!!!!!!!! just waiting on the "few" i ordered for rangerup.com lol...so many shirts to choose from, all pro-military, pro-usa!!!!!!

looking on the church's website, looks like the group that fits me is the one i went to a few times with my ex....should i do it...i wonder if they'd even remember me....lmao tuesday at 7:30pm...

I've been playing Ducktales: Remastered on the XBox 360. For anyone who watched the show and played the NES game as a kid, like me, this is fantastic. It's a perfect balance of being true to the original game and adding new content. I can't believe Alan Young returned to voice Scrooge again in his 90's! But it adds a ton to the game - it's like they made a new episode of the show.

The crappy 360 D-pad is really a problem, though.

ill answer that later.....eh, lots of questing. for OPs and Flashpoints you'll want the best gear, etc...it's a very fun and addicting game, great story as well classic star wars, the story will not disappoint.

break break break

my car just lost a tire!!!!!!!! :joy: lugs were loose i suppose, not sure if someone ****ed with them...but the one lug is snapped, so yeah....back to the chevy tracker til i get this suby fixed up!!!

well looks like i may be paying a few hundred for this.....still, i payed $1000 under kelly bluebook value, so if anything i'll break even. keeping positive though the whole day, got my rangerup and gruntstyle shirts. tracker runs pretty nice despite the rust...also should be getting a decent $12,000 through unemployment...just started my claim! :joy:

K_K, what server are you going to join? I'm on The Harbinger (PVE) as well as The Bastion (PVP) but I will transfer to whatever server you're on (so long as you're empire) if your friends aren't on either of those servers. :) Imperial Agent, is a fun class, but I also have fun with my Sith Warrior...the choices you can make in the game's quests are much like the ones in KOTOR and TSL. It's such an addicting game...reason why I'm not on it right now is #1 nobody i "know" plays empire (the lf guild plays republic with alts on the empire side-which they never use, guild leaders never on or i just dont notice it..) #2. I just got back into xbox 360 and xbox live since i got a much better tv to enjoy it on. #3. school, and #4 i go to the gym at night 12am-1am then sleep til 630 then school 8-230 MWF. If you want to play it with me on either of the servers i play on, just let me know what times are good for you and i'll be on to kind of guide you through, i'll even start up a new character.

price of vehicle repair escalated quickly....need wheel bearings, 2 hubs, hubs are pricey...so decided to say **** eeet and get 4 brand new tires as well as a wheel alignment. **** it, at least i don't have a monthly car payment!!!!!!!!!!!!! they did say $1300 is the estimated price, however...i payed $1500 for the car, kelly blue book value is $2500...so in reality i'm only paying around $300 more for the fix had i paid kelly blue book price...which is what the seller of car originally wanted but since my dad is one of his coworkers he dropped the price $1000. god dammit army, why do you have me 'hunting the good stuff' why cant i be miserable lmfao!!!!!

then i decide to tell my mom this now she's getting my dad involved saying they're trying to rip me off, etc. idk, maybe they are. but i'd rather fix the whole ****ing problem than have a occurrence, and would more than likely get better, much better gas mileage out of the car...

Archived