Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

i hate dreaming this is why i rarely take naps, it's either a ****ty dream that won't come true ever or a episode of sleep paralysis and death. i can't win.

going to the gym. chest was sore all day, feels great knowing i am getting stronger.

hoping bible study is fun tomorrow...and that i can get some patience with myself in the day to attempt algebra homework.

there's one girl i'm currently interested in, we share similar interests, but i don't know. i feel so lost when it comes to dating and doubtful i will ever find anybody that is like me or is interested in me. i guess this is one of the reasons why i joined the military and am working out alot...trying to put on muscle so i can at least attract some girls. i'm just getting very miserable lately with the loneliness and questionable thoughts on life..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow tonight workout has my arms still burning...though i think i could have done more variation of exercises...but i was straining near the end of my 8 sets, got a nice burn 55 minutes stopping for less than 1-2 minutes between sets to shake the burn lol. a next strength day is shoulders/back gonna make it burn. :D noticing difference in the mirror, cept for my belly that seems to be looking the same the rest just getting larger which is ****ing great and what i want. tomorrow i gotta run but idk if it's gonna rain. hope rain is done...humidity appears to have been sucked out of this valley..

also, got pandora on my iPhone now, and tested it out in my car. goodbye local radio stations!!!!!!!!!!

If it's any good, maybe I'll get it. It would be nice to put a squadron together with the XWA remnants.

Talked to my dad tonight to let him know I'll be able to get down there to see him next month. He seemed really happy about that.

My stepmom called me back after I hung up with him to tell me that my dad is slipping mentally. A doctor diagnosed him with the onset of dementia. :(

I've had a feeling something was off with him since the last time I've visited and all the times we've talked on the phone since.

Both my parents are 83, and getting close to 84, so I've known for a while that troubles like this were coming on the horizon. Doesn't make it any easier, though. :(

yeah...join me on the bastion, sith empire!!! :D

got a "highly compatible" match on pof.com, so i decided to message her, well might be going to see the movie "Carrie" when it comes out. :)

Also, skipping that 2nd bible study group i been going to in favor of a Bible Trivia night with the group that's closer to my age...so that should be fun. Making some decent friends here, there's nice girls that go here as well....so we'll see what happens. haha

me and my buddy are going to visit our friend in Virginia this weekend...it's going to be so much fun!! too bad the ****ing memorials in d.c. are closed down...but we may stop and check it on the way back, it is history after all.....:rolleyes: #hateourstupidpresident

there's no ****ing reason they should be closing down memorials. or parks for that matter.
Maybe... Maybe not... but then: I'm not the one who would be responsible if someone got hurt on one of the monument locations or deep in a park somewhere with no staff around to deal with the problem... or the one having to deal later with vandalism or just general trash dumping by visitors with nobody scheduled to come around and clean it up. Having government closed to "all non-essential personnel" means no staff to keep an eye on open air monuments or parks. And having no security for these places, but still lots of visitors would make a pretty good target for terrorist acts, don'tcha think? But maybe we should just let them stay wide open with no supervision, and just see what happens... Just don't act surprised if it's anything bad.

But, my point: to lay all the blame for the ****storm going down in D.C at the feet of one guy, when both sides have been acting in a way that would make 4-year-olds fighting over the toys in the sandbox embarrassed isn't totally fair. He's not blameless... but the other side is doing a pretty good job of being asshats themselves on this matter.

it's his fault for refusing to negotiate.....

but yeah i say we just burn the capital to the ground and start fresh, ie; term limits for ALL politicians.

also, why is his golf course open, why are they kicking people off their own private property?

anyways....

been watching Breaking Bad per my friends' recommendation...it's a pretty awesome show! intense.

i think i decided on my major for next semester and towards my bachelor degree....

Criminal Justice. less math, more on subjects that i enjoy and know i can do well in. paper's aren't that hard to write.

also i got an A on my speech from last week, and my sociology exam i thought i did ****ty on i almost got a 90. computer information systems is threatening a C which sucks because the test sucks for that, it's not fair because it sucks the way it's graded, however i am learning alot about Word, and the various functions i will probably never use unless i'm making an advertisement for something.

it's his fault for refusing to negotiate.....

but yeah i say we just burn the capital to the ground and start fresh, ie; term limits for ALL politicians.

also, why is his golf course open, why are they kicking people off their own private property?

AFAIK, golf courses are rarely if ever public property. But most services available to both Congress and the Executive branch remain in operation during a shutdown. There's a Congressional Gym being funded as well...

Personally, I would need some sense that the other side was open to any kind of negotiation, and that hasn't been the case as far as I've seen. It's been: "You just give us everything we demand, you get less than nothing in return, and maybe we'll think about keeping the government open and the country from defaulting."

That's not really a negotiation stance... that's a hostage situation/ ransom demand.

But whatever... I'd like to see all of them unemployed ASAP.

yeah idk, times like these i'm glad i don't have cable tv...too many things on it and politics just makes me angry. (specifically the gun control freaks such as diane feinstein, and the utter lack of respect towards veterans. I just keep telling myself that in a few months this will all blow over and everything will be alright. that's all i can do.

Trivia night was fun, it wasn't bible trivia though, but because i was there, my team won! i got a coupon for a free 32 oz drink from the place we were at, so that's awesome.

gonna hit the gym in a few hours...working shoulders, hopefully it's fun. almost finished with my first bottle of preworkout...hopefully the other flavor is better tasting.

now i'm stuck deciding whether to watch some more episodes of breaking bad or play some video games or swtor, or take a nap.

tomorrow i have to study up on algebra...simplifying expression fractions stuff. it's very slowly making sense each class period, but also gives me a freaking headache.

1st amendment right violation:

forcing people to have health insurance, by imposing a fine without having it.

BOOM.

as well as the complete ignorance of the 2nd amendment. AR-15 is not a ****ing assault rifle. gun free zones are killing fields for criminals.

also this:

1393105_574549899260558_546310040_n.jpg

all that aside, i'm seriously considering becoming a cop.

hunting season coming up, got a date with my rifles monday night, they both haven't been fired in over 2 years...last year cause i was in kuwait, year before i was at osut. :)

might get a tattoo next week...supposed to be getting a refund check from the college. know what i want, cavalry sabers on my right shoulder.

Archived