Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

Keyan Farlander

Wing Commander had one major disadvantage - it wasn't Star Wars. :)

Freespace was awesome, and 2 was even better... I didn't care it wasn't SW.

I'm so burnt out. I'm supposed to go to a party tonight... don't know if I'll make it. I'm exhausted, and still achy and bruised. I also haven't done laundry since before my vacation, or food shopping... and I still haven't begun Christmas shopping... Working long hours 7 days a week for almost a month tends to interfere with such things... just a bit...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the military benefits website is giving my the giant middle finger right now....was going to VERIFY that the post 9/11 is gonna pay my college...it had better, otherwise i'm going to take another overseas job asap...private sector hates me and my gazillion job experiences and no college degree. and i refuse to work for less than 40 hours a week at 10.50 an hour. not sure what to do if i gotta pay $4k out of my own pocket. :( and my leadership in the guard isn't at all helpful with education paperwork...i guess i could make a tutorial for new people and get kudos...idk. just feeling all lost in the sauce right now.

K_Kinnison

3 Axis of movement. Pitch, roll, and yaw. same terms used in space as in atmosphere.

Yes, i understand. I just talking that i feel no discomfort having no of differential yaw flight maneuver in XWA. More, i should be very glad to see identical flight model in those new Star Wars flight simulator.

P.S. Damn, -27C outside there. Winter comes at last.

that bad idea turned into a near nightmare for me and my roommates...i ended up writing a nice heartbroken text to her mom a few minutes ago explaining what was going on and for her to come and pick her up...i took all her stuff and put it on the front porch...i wrote a nice letter to her explaining that i could finally see where everything went south, that their daughter NEEDS, medication or hospitalization for whatever disorder she has, apologized that i couldn't do anything to help her other than "enable" the behavior...i feel like the person i once knew and loves is no longer alive, replaced or possessed by a demon.. that's how bad she is now.

Cracken, the Dolphins also make the playoffs in any three-way tie scenario (as they have the best conference record).

Kinnison, I would not be surprised if Packers-Bears is the Sunday night game in the coming week. NBC usually wants a "win and you're in" game for the last week, and the Eagles, also in one of those games, played last night, so I doubt they'd be in prime time two weeks in a row.

starting to listen to country music....and enjoying it...wtf happened to my life.

just watched the movie 'Ted' hilarious!

edit:

finished the Blacklist campaign, need to finish up the rest of the single player missions..though taking a break and going through the call of duty black ops series...my one army buddy from osut keeps begging me to play black ops II, i'm not into zombies mode, but he said he plays hardcore team deathmatch, so that is cool. kinda gamed out...i played quite a bit today, went outside once to walk the dog...and made him run with me, should be more fun doing interval training with him. :)

Merry Syphilis and a Happy Gonorrhea!

So, I have joined the club of a-holes who have had to fire people right before Christmas. Technically I don't have the authority to fire anyone, but right now I'm the "acting" managing clinical director dentist in my office. Our regular office manager has been out sick all month, so I and the acting office manager both had to fire our hygienist who has been with the company for years over something that still makes me wonder how bad it was. I try to take solace in the fact that it was not my decision but I was just the messenger, but that doesn't help much.

When she figured out where the conversation was going and said, "You're firing me??" that's when it all hit the fan. Her hands and voice were shaking and she was in denial, then she was bargaining, then she was bawling her eyes out. And this all happened on the last effing day of work before Christmas. Feel horrible for her; feel like a total jerk.

In other news, ummmm... Did I mention I have five daughters? Work and kids, that's my life.

Ike, she was probably like my ex. they do stupid ****ing **** and they don't realize they do wrong, only that everyone else is wrong. you did the right thing.

watched the hobbit desolation of smaug...gonna go see it again in imax 3d. it was pretty good. idk maybe cause i like smaug. hehe

I went to a party down the Cape last night, drove back today. Getting down there was horrible between traffic and weather, but it was a fun time.

Not much to report, other than I'm slowly getting back to normal after working 3 weeks of long and stressful days without a day off. Been watching a lot of the modern Doctor Who on Netflix. Just about caught up.

In other news, ummmm... Did I mention I have five daughters? Work and kids, that's my life.

FIVE daughters!?

How many guns did you biuy!? Sweet dear lord, man.

You gonna try for a son or is the wife waving the white flag at this point?

Wildstar: Yeah, the three way tie with Balt, San Diego and Miami results in Miami winning the tie breaker. Honestly, the way the 'Phins played vs. Buffalo, they don't DESERVE to be in the playoffs. That offensive line is attrocious.

Archived