Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

Coming up on my Birthday. like last year I am having a Board Game party with some friends visiting. My wife will be hosting a "Gamer widow" side party for the ladies... usually involves drinking and talking. While the Men will be Gaming, drinking, and consuming mass quantities

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty productive day at work yesterday. Got a lot of maintenance and tweaking done.

Hopefully, we can keep that momentum up through the rest of the week.

I still don't feel very good... but I'll make it through.

Booked my tickets to go see my dad at the end of the month.

Now I just have to schedule an appointment to get my cracked windshield replaced.

And get new glasses... and a thousand other things...

It never ends... :rolleyes:

boring day...weird feeling of depression coming on. wishing i could stop it. exercise does not relieve stress...though i'm going back at it after supper. i think. this month seems to be moving along pretty fast. just hoping i can advance in my career as a soldier and not get told 'well due to cutbacks you cannot go active army' cause what would the point in trying to get promoted and **** if i get home and only be making $20-$50 more at drill, unless i go to college but i dont really want to because i wouldn't be going for any reason other than to get bah for going and i'd be under stress to pass cause if i fail i'd have to pay the money back and that would suck. it already sucks that i am paying 6500 for the bull**** semester that i did take. finally focusing on myself though which is good and my life choice of making this my career, and not what other people think or expect of me and i have stopped trying to win affection from women. i figure hell with that, sure it's fun and all for the first week then it all goes to hell from there and all women are like that so i'll just stay single and rich until the right one comes along and tries to win my affection...not going to make the mistake again of letting a woman run my life and decide what i can or can't do. **** that **** forever.

I haven't bowled in a tournament in a long time b/c of a self-imposed avoidance of non-sanctioned tournaments since joining my local assocation's board, but I now have something other than a local or state association tournament or NEBA (which I won't bowl in yet b/c it's a scratch tournament) to bowl in, b/c one of the handicap tournaments that runs in my area just got their USBC sanction. I think they're @ Westgate Lanes next in March.

down to 199 pounds lol total cereal scrambled eggs and breakfast burrito for breakfast along with a glass of mango juice, tuna wrap with 3 scoops of tuna/mayo, jalapenos and lettuce for lunch and supper. and my workout is all on eliptical since i'm not hurting my ankles or knees on it. i do 8 miles in morning before breakfast and 8 at night after my shift. burning 1400 calories altogether. not sure if i'm burning more than i am consuming. i am drinking alot of water, roughly 5-8 20oz. bottles a day and taking hydroxycut 3 times a day as directed on the bottle.

Road trip to Asheville, NC next weekend! Who's in?
If I wasn't already flying down to Florida on Saturday, I'd be all over that.

Productive week at work... except for the day we had our department holiday party. The early-morning grind wore me out, though. We got a lot of things repaired and re-organized though. Still a number of things that could be done... but those will have to wait now. The busy time starts up again on Monday.

One of the women I work with got the catapult at the party. She actually seemed really excited about it though. She also came to the party looking somewhat reminiscent of Princess Leia for some reason... Probably because one of my other co-workers put an Ewok hat in the swap. He got his own gift...

I got a collection of measuring spoons, engraved with floral designs and the words "Live, Laugh, Love" on them. I gave those away before I made it home.

Elvis impersonator tonight. He's been here a number of times before. Should be easy.

is she hot?

lol the military doesnt agree with dating during a deployment...we had a stupid sexual harrassment and rape prevention briefing the other day. pretty much if you like a girl and end up somehow in a relationship while on the deployment and she decides to be a bitch your career is pretty much over! lol **** that. the girls here are weirdos. i'd rather be regular army...more discipline, some people here have no self control and whine about the smallest ****. we have it so good compared to the other camps this is like 5 star hotel compared to what they got. and our leadership is getting sick of all the bitching so know what is going to happen? they're going to make our lives a living hell. lol well, their lives...i can tolerate bull****, but will be annoyed that it could have totally been prevented had people quit being little bitches.

is she hot?
Yeah... kinda. About 20 years too young for me... but she's cute.

Here they are in costume at the party. With aforementioned catapult kit. I'm almost in this picture somewhere...

481219_10151181390535846_793679769_n.jpg

As for the rest of your post... "Don't ask; Don't tell" man!

:joy:

Looks like the US will officially not be building a death star

Why would we spend countless taxpayer dollars on a Death Star with a fundamental flaw that can be exploited by a one-man starship?

Too bad the "Evil Empire" didn't listen to reason, might have ruined a bunch of good movies

And it looks like the Packers got seriously outplayed against the 49ers.

also...my ****ing filling ****ing fell out or something...the one the dentist ****ed me with back in ****ing basic training the tooth that had zero problems until that ****er ****ing filled it with that ****ing filling. now im in excruciating pain, no dentist til whenever tomorrow not looking forward to it because it will probably be an extraction...kind of hoping i can avoid that i dont want to lose anymore teeth im not even 29 yet...****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Archived