Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to get a photo of the whole collection as it stands today.

I need to clean the house enough to get a decent backdrop first... I have all week for that... maybe.

I started today with the bathtub, though. I spent about 3 or 4 hours replacing shower curtains and scrubbing grout. Not perfect yet, but much better.

I also spent half the day troubleshooting mom's computer, which was pretty infected with crap.

I also watched the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special. Pretty well done.

I'm going to call my friend tomorrow, and see what her plans are for the week. I think she has the whole week off... but her cat was hit by a car the other night and is recovering at home after surgery... so that may change things a bit. But... we will see...

postal problem today...didnt know it was a requirement to have my name on the mailbox...only 2 mailboxes for the 4 of us that reside here, mailman got all butthurt i guess. ended up getting my mail though, my books for my online course in private investigation were there. :)

last day of class was today, next week is finals week. i'm pretty sure i'll pass all of my classes, though i'm uncertain about algebra...i hope i got at least a b+ today on the quiz.

in employment news....no phone call returned as of yet. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if the position was filled yet. If they tell me yes it was, though i may be upset, I've got several other options such as focusing on completing the online course and getting my stuff together for next semester.

plus video games, working out, finding more offline social groups to be a part of. considering starting my own outdoor adventures type group. would any of you be interested? ;)

indecisive people can be so ****ing annoying.....

considering just taking the apartment for myself, 800 a month only utility would be electricity. it's a 2 bedroom...and it's nice and warm, this place the windows are all ****ed up and im currently freezing my dick off. :( hope he gives me an answer tomorrow or i'm gonna get the place to myself and go to the animal shelter and get a dog for company. also hmm what not to be thankful for? stuck up bitches.

*ghouls ;)

decided to combat my post deployment anxiety (i guess that what it is i dont know what else to call it cause im certainly not traumatized by the deployment/vacation) i'm going to write a list of things to do every night for the next day, this way i'm not laying in bed depressed as much, or spending too much time on the computer clicking the refresh button or on facebook too much.

got alot of stuff done today...cleaned my messy room, cleaned all the trash out of my car, filled up my gas tank for the trip tonight (35 miles one way..lol), which i may end up cancelling if my buddy isn't going (i absolutely hate being a stranger in the crowd of people that all know eachother, but if im with a friend, it's not a problem!) looking forward to spending thanksgiving with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and nephews!!!!!! i got to spend it last year with them right before the deployment. my grandma was supposed to come up, but since the snowstorm is going to hit sometime, she decided not to. kinda sucks, but sometimes she makes people, such as my mom, unhappy. lol

my plans for the rest of the day are to relax and play video games. i'm getting close to beating the splinter cell blacklist campaign. i escaped out of gitmo. lol love the various gadgets you can use and the awesome melee takedowns. also plan on watching some more of The Walking Dead. :) and since you guys brought it up....Fallout 3, i might just start playing that again, i need to bring it up on my 360 so i get achievement points for it, i have the GOTY edition, so that's nice. also i have New Vegas which i haven't even touched yet, and i heard it's very good. but i have so many other games i need to beat yet...

that chick that lives a couple hours away messaged me yesterday, and we planned to meet up sometime in december, we'll see what happens with that, i'm remaining optimistic about it.

i need to get brakes on my car next month...it's also due for inspection and oil change, so i'll probably get all 3 at once. just hope it doesn't cost me too much. i really like my 1998 Subaru Outback Legacy :)

Spent most of the morning and afternoon so far cleaning the rest of the bathroom. Fun times... but it had to be done.

Meeting up with my lady friend tomorrow night after T-Day dinner with the fam. I may end up spending the rest of the weekend down the Cape after that.

I'm not sure it will be like that... but we are going to hang out together Thursday night, and the plan is for us both to crash at her friend's house after a party over there... Then we'll see where things go from there. Maybe we'll hang all weekend.

Doing a 2k walk with my wife tomorrow. the event is called "The Turkey Trot". Then watch the Packers vs Lions football game (Packers will likely lose :( ) then we are going to fry a turkey. So If i don't post tomorrow after 5pm, it is likely something bad happened.

Also going to see the new Hunger Games movie, and see the Rotary lights friday.

If you have me on facebook you know i am not going to bother with any black friday sales.

R15: I kind of lost interest with KOTOR, after the first mission on Courscant where you going after Black sun, it just got too repetitive for me. Not to mention at level 15 I really think i was behind the curve as far as gear

like i said k_k, play it with me...or in a group, it's alot more fun playing with another person-more firepower, it's pretty fun. i have a new character on the harbinger i'll play with, he's a sith inquisitor, plans are making him an assassin. :)

catching fire is good if you liked the first hunger games, the 2nd one is better. :)

had a GREAT thanksgiving eve with my buddies...free drinks all night. soooo so tired right now. had thanksgiving with my parents, it was a good time. now im home, gonna take a long nap then go out to see the new jason statham movie, Homefront!!! prolly by myself. :)

Archived