Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

yeah...times like these is where you need a "working family" or just a group of people that live in the same household and all have a job...then it's reasonable. lol too late for me though, i'll be 30 next month...no sight of a family in my future. hoping to go to afghanistan since our president wants us there another 10 years...make some more $$$...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm tired. It's been a long week, and looks to be a long weekend.

I'll think I'll crash early tonight. It's a weird feeling to know that I'm now at the age where getting home early and getting a good night's sleep is something I actually spend most of my day looking forward to. Ugh...

Pass me the Geritol, junior...

saw 'out of the furnace' it was a pretty good movie. :)

tomorrow having breakfast with my parents..

afterwards not sure what i'll do, probably stay in bed most of the day...i'm trying to get hydrated so when i get ****ed with at the va hospital, i dont have any bad test results...kinda fearing the blood pressure...i checked it today, was 53/83...off the damn charts...then again, it was at walmart.

about to go on a trip to get some ammo, movies, milk, cereal....

going up to my parents tomorrow to watch movies then wednesday morning i get my brakes fixed, oil change, car inspected...and probably hang out with my buddy that night.

going to ask my landlord if it's alright if i get a dog...

lol@edlib that sucks!!!!!! i bet you make a good salary though. :p

i got my car's brakes fixed, oil changed, and inspected...sooo relieved it cost under $200. the search for a dog continues...rescues and shelters are way way way too intrusive...need references, a fenced in yard, etc. cmon i'm gonna take the dog everywhere i go, gtfo. lol

Archived