Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at least he'll deter people from wanting to play knockout with me.

also, i went with a breeder so i'm paying some good money for him. shelters and rescues wanted references, fenced in yards, not to be away for more than 2 hours but have a steady income, etc, ridiculous. i tried craigslist too, that's where i got my pittbull from but that didn't work out...

My vote: Darth Dog. :D

Winter is here. No denying it now. It's freezing outside, and a substantial storm is predicted for the weekend. The busy weekend I'm working long days over.

Hope the storm is a complete dud... or so massive it shuts everything down.

I hate dealing with a crappy snowy day that isn't enough to cancel events, but totally sucks to commute to work and back in.

Got him and fortunate that he is already housebroken his name is Archangel. Very nice dog and yeah I actually have that amount of time available until I'm finished with school! Got him from an Amish family so he's good with kids so that's a plus considering I take him up to my parents to play with my nephews lol

Also, I'd like to restate my one pet peeve. The one thing people do that really, REALLY pisses me off. And that is not returning phone calls and messages when I have specifically asked a question in them. Is this just a thing young people do now? Like...people who are 25, even? Because seriously. SERIOUSLY.

pfft interviewers and jobs DO IT ALL THE TIME, AND THAT'S PROFESSIONAL, YO!

'oh we'll get back to you' biggest lie on the planet earth. ill stay on unemployment like the rest of the population until the next world war starts. hell i should apply for food stamps, funny thing is...I PROBABLY QUALIFY.

Looking forward to shoveling my way back into my house tonight, after spending a long, long day at work with an incredibly lame Christmas show (Jim Brickman) for no extra money to make the suffering worth my time.

It's the best of all worlds. :dozey:

At least we managed to convince them to use our piano... identical to the one we were going to have to bring in from the truck (and then push back up the hill to the ramp, and then back into the truck during the heaviest of the storm later tonight.) Except that ours is already acclimatized to the temp in the room, and is pre-mic'ed.

It's been an easier-than-expected day... but the weather is going to make getting home tonight an adventure, to say the least.

I don't think I've seen any of those. They look interesting.

We mostly see Nords, Yamahas, and the occasional Roland, because that's what the college owns and provides... plus a lot of laptops running software synths, plugged into MIDI controllers.

Archived