Home

The XWA.net One-Year Thread VIII: Heir to the Forum

Wildstar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking about getting a Chromecast... though I'm not totally sure what I would use it for... all the TVs have either an XBox 360, PS3, or a Roku... and everywhere there's a TV, there's also a computer nearby.

But it seems like a cool device and cheap enough... hard to resist that kind of tech.

I bought a Chromecast... but as a gift for my family Yankee Swap that we are doing over the weekend. Maybe I'll get it back... but most likely I'll end up with scented candles and/or blankets like I always seem to. :rolleyes:

I also got Gran Turismo 6 while I was out. I was highly disappointed in GT5... but since I still have a PS3 that's mostly unused, I'll give it a try. It's also the first game (at least on disc) I actually bought this calendar year, now that I think about it... and probably only the 2nd or 3rd in the last 2 years.

Wow... I'm getting old. How suck is that?

"Tragic Thingdom..." :dozey:

At work tonight. Bluegrass and jazz. We'll be broadcasting on PBS and NPR radio if anybody is interested.

Though I imagine it might be a bit shaky to start... the headlining band, the one we are broadcasting, left New York, driving, at about 2:30 this afternoon. It's a 4-hour drive on a good day We'll be lucky if we see them before the opening act show starts at 6:30. :rolleyes:

New Year. New Thread. Go Post. Post Lots.

:joy:

Farewell 2013. See you in Hell. You weren't the absolute worst... but you did kinda suck for me in a lot of ways. I can't say I'm too sad to see you go. I just hope your replacement is better... or at least not an even bigger disappointment. Which isn't exactly setting a particularly high standard... but at this point I'll take what I can get... And holding status quo is still better than sliding backwards.

So come on 2014! Try not to fall below my already low expectations for you! :dozey:

Archived