Home

preferred status/ftp

muffildy

Hello,

i am posting this here because for some odd reason after having bought cartel coins i am still not allowed to post on the official forums.

so,

I was hoping i could get someone who has a subscription to post on the official forums a request like this:

I want to be able to buy character slot unlocks from cartel coins, or have the number of allowed characters for a preferred status player to increase from the 2 of ftp.

the vast majority of the cartel purchases i am not interested in, and the vast majority of the benefits of the subscription model dont suit me.

I just want more character slots, mainly to experience the different storylines; but deleting a character i put so much work into is just meh. so thats why i just want character slot unlocks.

Hey folks! Here to clear things up a bit, the patch note is meant to let folks know that the standard character slot restrictions are now being enforced. In ADDITION to this, you may now purchase additional character slots to your heart's content. There is a limit, but it is very, very high and you will probably not reach it. So, if you are a subscriber and want to go beyond your 12 slots, by all means!

There you go!

Yes it makes sense that you have to be a subscriber to get more slots but they do allow a lot of them. they need to support the game and i can certainly understand that. So join up and be a subscriber and have as many slots as you may wish.

Free operations and warzones and space combat (f2p need to unlock weekly).

More XP (though cartel market offers XP boosts, nearly not as effective)

Can't get over 350.000 credits, with some legacy much more expensive (although you can purchase them with coins, and don't need to unlock the globals again if you already got them of course)

Option to mail credits to other people or ask credits for you item. Also 1 instead of 8 slots.

That seems to be about it?

Archived