Home

New Roleplaying Server!!

DArgo2006

[align=center]jedilogo.png[/align]

Hey guys, if you love Star Wars and you like Roleplaying then you've come to the right place. I know of a very old & forgotten game, it's still being played by dozens of players that formed up a community, we're using a very special mod that modifies the combat system and a lot more in the game so it's nothing like the normal game itself. The game is called Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. I'm sure many of you heard of it.

To join the community you just register at our site: Endless Conflict

To join the server:

1. Download Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy or buy it. - YOU NEED THE LATEST PATCH! Google for: Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Patch, and download the latest one, I believe it's 1.01

2. Download the files below and extract them in your "\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData" folder

Part 1 (300mb)

Part 2 (300mb)

Part 3 (270mb)

3. Go to where you installed the mod "\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jke" and run: Play_JKE.bat

4. Add this server to your favorites: 198.23.140.244:29070

Additional: You can't minimize the game only if you have a program for it, I use this: http://ultra-utility.com/

Download and install it then go to Navigation->Hotkey Assignment and assign a hotkey for the minimize feature.

To join the Roleplay you go to the "Galactic Register", review the form and create a character based on that form.

If you need any help go to the Website and check the chatbox at the bottom.

Archived