Home

NOT ANOTHER GUN CONTROL THREAD

Tommycat

Yet you defend him at all cost.

And no on the issue I am talking about I am right, you do not have the right nor do you know me enough to define me. Yes, I gave money to Obama, me and Achilles played a game and we donated money, you actually helped because I gave Obama money based on something you did, so you could say you supported Obama too. That does not mean I agree with him on every issue or support his stance on every issue. I also voted for George Bush in his first election and you can pretty much guess I did not support him on every issue.

Since you like to play the semantics game so much, fine. Quote where exactly I defended Rush, and provide evidence I defend him at all costs. I don't even listen to that blowhard. The reason is the same reason I don't listen to Stern. They are entertainers. They make their living by people listening to them.

your first post for this was specifically about the right wing blowhard blathering on as he does. I don't keep posting every time feinstein says something stupid. I don't even point out Biden's stupid and dangerous advice about shotguns. But you felt that the horrible words of an idiot were important enough for this discussion? I happen to hate him more than the people on the opposite side. But even still his point was likely about the "Liberals" that are in charge. Just as the Liberals pretend all the republicans want everyone dead.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote where exactly I defended Rush

I can just quote this post, you seem to believe two wrongs makes a right. Well these people do this horrible thing, so what the other side does this.

If someone says all conservatives bigots, at least I will defend that is totally false, I will say some are, but the vast majority beliefs have noting to do with race they are that way they are because they believe it is what is right for the country. However, when I point out someone on the right, and he is on the right side, say something just as offensive, about all Liberals, all you want to do is point out those on the other side say stupid things. Praying for innocent people to die is very offensive to me and it was not just Rush saying it, others picked up on it. I never attacked everyone on the right, I attacked Rush and those that accept his word as gospel.

However, as you pointed out I am wrong. It is not wrong or offensive, because the other side says stupid stuff too.

I can just quote this post, you seem to believe two wrongs makes a right. Well these people do this horrible thing, so what the other side does this.

If someone says all conservatives bigots, at least I will defend that is totally false, I will say some are, but the vast majority beliefs have noting to do with race they are that way they are because they believe it is what is right for the country. However, when I point out someone on the right, and he is on the right side, say something just as offensive, about all Liberals, all you want to do is point out those on the other side say stupid things. Praying for innocent people to die is very offensive to me and it was not just Rush saying it, others picked up on it. I never attacked everyone on the right, I attacked Rush and those that accept his word as gospel.

However, as you pointed out I am wrong. It is not wrong or offensive, because the other side says stupid stuff too.

how does me saying that I'm neither surprised, nor shocked when rush says something stupid and insensitive become me saying it is not wrong or offensive? How does that become two wrongs make a right? I'm frankly sick of BOTH sides doing it. The constant partisan bickering is not helpful in the least. Its what we have now. You seem to believe that only the right needs to be called out on their insensitivity. Well I guess, only the right wingers should have their hate exposed in your eyes.

Archived