Home

Hermes Place friends where are you?

druid

Hey guys.

[setting up Hermes Place beacon - calling all members] :thmbup1:

You might remember me. I was the "minister of maps" on the Jah Warrior JKII server Hermes Place:D My job was to find new exciting maps we could test on the server. I took my job VERY seriously and we had some really REALLY good times. It's been 11 years or so since we all hUng out together. I'm writing this thread to see if any of my old friends are still around in these forums. What are you doing today? What games are you playing?

People like Jah Warrior, LeXX, Living Sacrifice, Cjais, MediocreSlacker and many more. I'm sorry I can't remember you all. Please respond :)

Hey Druid, really good to hear from you. I'm still around and pop by the forums every now and again. I have such great memories of Hermes Place, and I remember having some really amazing duals with you in particular. ;) It was such a huge part of my life for two years and I do miss those days. I still game all the time, if you want to keep in touch friend me on XBL or Steam (links in my sig). :D

• 2 weeks later...

WOW LEXX! Great to hear from you again. I have the same memories of some really great duels :) I agree that it was a huge part of my life as well. We really did have some amazing fun times back then. Are you in contact with anyone else from those days?

Archived