Home

JKO or JKA ??

battle111

Hey l have a question which game is best JKO or JKA ?? becoz l'm confused some people say JKA is good and some people say JKO is good l don't understand well once l played JKA but l gotted bored at the sp somehow not mp just sp becoz the one thing l don't like at JKA is becoz there isn't a model dismemberment option and also l can't find mod that makes JKA sp more fun well except kotf.Kotf makes jka sp more fun and l liked playing at JKA sp as a sith but l also can't find a mod that gives jaden interesting Dark side transitions and l known JKO is good becoz there are interesting themes and very good levels but l don't understand no more people are playing JKO ??:confused:

Here are mods for dismemberment:

Dismemberment mod

JK3 Multiplayer Dismemberment

As for the SP JKA has a very short SP and can get boring.The MP is okay but JKO's SP plot is better.That's why i play the mod i told you about.JKO MP has the same ammount of players as the players in JKA 1.00...mabye a bit more.I haven't played 1.01 so i don't know if the servers are full or not.

Here are mods for dismemberment:

Dismemberment mod

JK3 Multiplayer Dismemberment

As for the SP JKA has a very short SP and can get boring.The MP is okay but JKO's SP plot is better.That's why i play the mod i told you about.JKO MP has the same ammount of players as the players in JKA 1.00...mabye a bit more.I haven't played 1.01 so i don't know if the servers are full or not.

Well now some servers are haf full but thank's for the links l will use these mods when l can but heh Kotf makes JKA sp much better yes ?

Well now some servers are haf full but thank's for the links l will use these mods when l can but heh Kotf makes JKA sp much better yes ?

Yeah.But i prefer the JKO plot over JKA SP.If Tim makes KOTF also playable with the JKO SP than it would be really great!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived