Home

If you want to write fan fiction based on my KotOR III story...

Go on right ahead. My story is linked in my signature. A couple members on that site said that they'd like to see fan fiction based off it, but the thing is... I ain't doing it, I suck at it. It's like how Lucas has great ideas, but we all saw what happened with the prequels when he did the directing and screenplays himself...

1) Don't compare yourself to Lucas.

2) Don't just say here is my story and post a link; we won't go to it.

3)You may not be that good of a writer, but don't assume those who are somewhat competent will take up your story.

This thread is a waste of time, and so is my reply. I'm just posting because I am bored. And to let you know that if you want to get noticed as a storyteller around here (if you write or not) you went about it the wrong way. Ohhh-kay? Cool.

Oh and one last thing, what the hell did you write if not Fanfiction? It's about Kotor III, you're a fan, and its a story. Ergo, it be fanfiction, mate. Just sayin'....

1) I'm not saying my ideas are Lucas good, but I think they're good and I don't give a **** if being proud of my work makes me come across as arrogant. I meant I was like Lucas in the sense that I'm not good at executing my ideas into some kind of screenplay or fan fiction well.

2 & 3) You won't, but you don't speak for everyone else. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, nor am I assuming anyone will do anything with it. But I'll never know unless I give people a chance to at least look at what I've done. That's why I said *if* you want to...

I wrote what I'd do for a story if another KotOR game came out. It's just an outline of my plot, no dialogue or specifics about party members and what not.

Archived