Home

Can't get Cheats to work in MBII please help !!

battle111

Hey !!

Can someone help with the Movie Battles 2 cheats l known it's the same with JKA but when l type "Helpusobi 1" it began saying unnown command and also when l type "Devmapall" it began saying map not found what the ??can someone help l have trying to find out abaut it in days !!:(

Hey !!

Can someone help with the Movie Battles 2 cheats l known it's the same with JKA but when l type "Helpusobi 1" it began saying unnown command and also when l type "Devmapall" it began saying map not found what the ??can someone help l have trying to find out abaut it in days !!:(

If it shows "Unknown Command" than it's impossible.:/

If it shows "Unknown Command" than it's impossible.:/

l known and that's why am asking but once l tryed to instal the MBII patch and then all kinds of bugs began showing hmmm :

1.Bug weird moving

2.Somehow when l'm trying to move my character the chracter began moving on air what the !!! he just floats on air

and also l tryed to instal this http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Movie_Battles_II_NPC_Pack;84833 but when l instaled my JKA mp began crashing but lucky for me l was able to uninstal it l wonder when they will realese a fixed version but who knowns ??:(

It seems l will need to stick with the force mod lll right ?

l known and that's why am asking but once l tryed to instal the MBII patch and then all kinds of bugs began showing hmmm :

1.Bug weird moving

2.Somehow when l'm trying to move my character the chracter began moving on air what the !!! he just floats on air

and also l tryed to instal this http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Movie_Battles_II_NPC_Pack;84833 but when l instaled my JKA mp began crashing but lucky for me l was able to uninstal it l wonder when they will realese a fixed version but who knowns ??:(

It seems l will need to stick with the force mod lll right ?

Nah.Try to re-install MB 2.

Archived