Home

Galactic Reputation

Rogue15

I agree, it does to me too! I'm can finally do some of those Voss Heroics that I skipped and get something I can use. (Mim helped me with a couple earlier that I attempted to solo but failed miserably--thanks, Mim!) But l like Voss--it's all autumnal and the Voss people look pretty cool. Wish they were a playable race with custom colors.

Looking forward to the Gree event, too. :) Not sure how long it is supposed to last, but heard it's a 'recurring' event. Not sure how that works, but it doesn't really matter. I'll find out when it starts. ;P

Suppose this is just the beginning and we can look forward to more reputation building organizations. Wonder if any of them will be in conflict with one another in future? Like if you help out the Gree, would it damage your reputation with the Hutt Cartel or something similar?

At any rate, it's something new to play with. Yay!

I wish there was more to it than getting titles. I'm quite fond of my Legacy name, so I don't really want to exchange it for some reputation title. It'll be easier, at least, to find people to group up with to do those heroics I haven't done yet (on Voss, for example), so that's good.Like Jasra, I'm hoping it's just a start. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I've earned some reputation from the Gree Enclave daily quests, enough to have reached the Newcomer rank (even did the PvP ones without dying too much!) Now, I'm the first to admit that I'm numerically challenged (a.k.a. bad at math), but I can't see how I'm even going to be able to earn the amount of those Gree comm things to even buy one piece of their gear by the next of next week. I think to date I have like 3.

Am I doing something wrong?

It's a recurring event, once the 2 weeks are up, an unknown amount of time passes before it returns. No one besides BW knows when though...

So, no, you're not bad at math, it's just how they made it work. I am not worried too much about it personally, just want to see what the ship unlock gives... if it's merely ops, I probably can't do it anyways (yet)...

You have to have more than three Jasra, I have like 13 on mar'ina and Leyn'a. 5 on Brem and 4 on Sliv'ilia (maybe one or two higher on Brem and Sliv'ilia. You get one the heroic gives you one or two and the blue spear thing on the gree ship give you 1. Plus that run around to different planets give you one or two.

Only thing I want is the lightsaber for shipping hilts to alts. Think it requires 17 and champion rep. So I am more worried about rep than I am comms. Although max out for the week, Hero level and I didn't even touch the rep on two toons, didn't use any med Rep, used one large rep and still have a bunch of the small rep rewards on all four toons.

Hopefully you can get in on the events mav set up this week for killing the WB. think mav has one set up for both the 20th and the 23rd.

Archived