Home

Will 2013 Be Better Than 2012 for Video Games?

mimartin

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will 2013 Be Better Than 2012 for Video Games?

Many were disappointed with 2012 video games. Highly anticipated games, like Mass Effect 3, left a bad taste in peoples mouths. So what do you think will games like Dead Space 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite, GTA V... make 2013 a great year or will we be left with another bad taste?

They still make vidya?

Some dude just offloaded counter strike source and a bunch of other valve games and stuff in a box. I got 'em from the apartments I maintain. True story.

Any rate. Hope for the best, expect the worst. Probably not going to buy new vidya in the foreseeable near future. I don't know why I'm drifting so much.

I asked if they still make vidya because I don't really play that much anymore. :/

I thought with new mods and games like Black Mesa I would play more, but it was actually the opposite that occurred. Now I have a backlog of games to play and am slowly moving through Skyrim and Fallout 3 still, on uber runs basically.

Not sure that 2013 will have games that I personally loved as much as Dishonored and Far Cry 3. The indie market will likely become even greater and publishers will make even more terrible decisions. The consoles will be smart TV boxes with additional gaming capability and a bunch of adverts for paid DLC.

Valve will again show how it's done. PC gaming will continue as it is.

Archived