Home

This is depressing

Blondbeard

This was the first forum I ever signed up to nearly 13 years ago now. The Harbour used to be so active back around the time Monkey Island 4 came out, now I'm about to make the first post in here for 6 months, it's kinda sad. I also got slightly nostalgic stumbling back here

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
This was the first forum I ever signed up to nearly 13 years ago now. The Harbour used to be so active back around the time Monkey Island 4 came out, now I'm about to make the first post in here for 6 months, it's kinda sad. I also got slightly nostalgic stumbling back here

come to visit her properly. i is quit batter for you, i am givining you a warmed welcome

:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1:

http://www.result2013.pk/education/faisalabad-board-pec-8th-class-result-2013/

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just stumbled upon Lucasforums in the wild and thought I'd poke my nose in here for the first time in a few years. It's never pretty reading forum posts you made in your adolescence. Feeling pretty good about guessing my password after only 4 tries though.

This place is like an abandoned warehouse that somebody still pays the upkeep for.

The Harbour is more like a plague pit where some of the victims occasionally come back to life and stumble around as a zombie for a while moaning about the good old days, with occasional visits from robots hell-bent on giving the rotting corpses free access to the latest films.

I just stumbled upon Lucasforums in the wild and thought I'd poke my nose in here for the first time in a few years. It's never pretty reading forum posts you made in your adolescence. Feeling pretty good about guessing my password after only 4 tries though.

This place is like an abandoned warehouse that somebody still pays the upkeep for.

I on the other hand could not remember my password, or the email address used to register it....this could be my age, given I've gone from trendy twenty something to just old now lol. :D

The artist formerly known as RoyTordesLegend. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
HMMM looks like you have it to me. :xp:

Buddha says: to err is human, to arr is pirate.

How has that n00b Ray Jones got a veteran badge and I haven't? In fact, he's got TWO of them.

yes, you are not a jester, and let me get this straight, you put the lime in the cononut, you drank them both up

• 2 months later...

Archived