Home

This is depressing

Blondbeard

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah well stick around, we'll try and revive this place a little, it was on life support until recently, but I think it's twitching slowly back to some sort of life now lol. :)

*(Runs in wearing a doctor's outfit and a crash cart, clamps giant defibrilator paddles on the forum and yells 'CLEAR!' Jolts the forum with lifesaving electricity as it twitches again.)*

:max: What? Doesn't everyone have a doctor's outfit?

Well that just went over my head :eyeraise:

In war, you certainly can't say that "everything's fair". We do have laws regulating war crimes, etc..

Likewise, I would very much argue that not everything is fair in matters of love and relationships.

I really hate that saying. And not just my normal base hate, I hate it more than I hate many other things. :p

In other news, O.M.G. got the results for my PLAB part 1 exam today and against all odds, I PASSED!!!! :3pdance:

Congratz. :)

Ah well stick around, we'll try and revive this place a little, it was on life support until recently, but I think it's twitching slowly back to some sort of life now lol. :)

Yeah, just like how zombie pirates are on life support before they become the unliving scourge of the high seas, sundering life, hope, and happiness in their mad rampage of watery death for all and bugger the living.

Heyo! I'm one of those people that lurked on the World of MI and the SCUMM Bar for years but never joined the forums because my internet made it a crappy experience at the time :p

Welcome to the Harbor. Better late than ever. <3

Congratz. :)

Welcome to the Harbor. Better late than ever. <3

Thank you! :giggle1:

I haven't a clue what's going on now....but we have many old members returning, and a couple of new members posting....I'm crying with joy guys, crying....joy!

Ok well technically I'm not new, I do/did have a worldofmi/scummbar account before they joined the undead masses! :p

McCoyyyyy, you really are Grumpy Cat! lol

LOOOOL omg I have to agree with you there!! XD Lighten up dude, like Guybrush!! :giggle1:

BOOM it's ma birthday beeches :bday2:, and I'm lovin' it so far!! :roll1: What would make this perfect is a meetup at a Monkey Island themed restaurant :giggle1: ...which will probably never happen. :¬:

BOOM it's ma birthday beeches :bday2:, and I'm lovin' it so far!! :roll1: What would make this perfect is a meetup at a Monkey Island themed restaurant :giggle1: ...which will probably never happen. :¬:

*(Opens monkey-island themed restaurant.)* Happy birthday, Artisa!

:max: I've got hot monkey, fresh off the barbecue. Who wants some?

Just chuck an empty bottle at one of our pirate waiters, and he will be happy to take your order...

Archived