Home

A cooler lightsaber blades mod ??

battle111

Hey !!

Hey everyone does anyone knowns are there cool lightsaber blades mods ?? becoz l'm huge fan in playing in a cooler lightsaber style :rolleyes: and when l find some blade mods l always get confused which one to choose aa any advices ??

My favorite one.

Changes lightning too but you can just choose one of the saber files:Chryonic's Sabers & Lightning.

This looks like a good improvement:New Saber Colors

Saber SiC.

Clone Wars Lightsaber Blades with Pointed Tips

I prefer Version 4.

I was bored once so i downloaded those too. XD

Wow thank's buddy but if ask me those ancient style blades look too ancient but the improved blades mod (new saber colors mod) looks amazing again thank's but also l will try clone wars lightsaber blades 4 version becoz when l tryed the better one everything seem normal first at mp but when l went to a JKA server then a lound sound came up jeez my ears ringed l began asking some people at the server but they don't hear anything just me and trust me that sound was very lound and it was bug with that mod so l now will try the 4 version and again thank's for the links duster !!!

Wow thank's buddy but if ask me those ancient style blades look too ancient but the improved blades mod (new saber colors mod) looks amazing again thank's but also l will try clone wars lightsaber blades 4 version becoz when l tryed the better one everything seem normal first at mp but when l went to a JKA server then a lound sound came up jeez my ears ringed l began asking some people at the server but they don't hear anything just me and trust me that sound was very lound and it was bug with that mod so l now will try the 4 version and again thank's for the links duster !!!

Anytime.:)

Archived