Home

'Star Wars' Characters Who Deserve Solo Film

sctownsend

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Jango and Boba Fett. I think the plot for the Bounty Hunter game could have been its own movie, and Boba has had some good adventures.

Darth Bane: Don't change anything from the novels, make a trilogy exactly like the novels, period.

The Exile. The Revan novel did NOT do this one justice. Much as I like Karpyshyn with his works and the fact he cared enough to make a Revan Novel, I honestly don't like the fact she was little more than a plot device to stick Revan into SWTOR.

For that matter I favor TSL of the two games, but there was a whole lot which simply wasn't explained and plot holes.

The Exile. The Revan novel did NOT do this one justice. Much as I like Karpyshyn with his works and the fact he cared enough to make a Revan Novel, I honestly don't like the fact she was little more than a plot device to stick Revan into SWTOR.

For that matter I favor TSL of the two games, but there was a whole lot which simply wasn't explained and plot holes.

The problem I have with things like the Revan novel, and any potential stuff with the Exile is that that the two of them weren't really independent characters. They were made to be shaped by the players, which is I think why people like them so much. They're very much characters for video games. It is trickier to deal with characters like Revan and the Exile in mediums such as novels and film because there's nothing firm to base their character on.

Or, whatever becomes "canon" will merely aggravate a lot of people who had much different visions of the 2. The Fett's probably could be done as a stand alone. Hell, even Han Solo and Chewbacca before meeting Luke and Ben would have a decent backstory. Even Lando, or he could be interwoven w/Han and wookie story.

Jango and Boba Fett.

I would add Windu, Kenobi and Maul. I think they should exploit (in a good way) these characters while their respective actors can reprise the roles. And since these were created by Lucas, I would expect him to have some kind of involvement with the story.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived