Home

Batman: Arkham 3 Confirmed

Shem

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I'm guessing they're using the same engine/assets to start off with and then building the game from there. If it fits in with the same style and then it'll at least turn out to be a decent game. The question I want to know is whether the voice cast, such as Kevin Conroy, will return...

Please let it be at least partially based on The Killing Joke. We need Mark Hamill.

I already knew about Rocksteady not developing, and it still worries me a bit. So long as the rumor of it being based in the Silver Age of Batman doesn't become fact, I won't worry too much.

I haven't played Arkham City yet (due to DRM and a broken DX11 mode). But I loved Arkham Asylum, which is probably my favourite game of this generation. It's too bad that Rocksteady won't be making it, but if WB keeps the high standard and learn from the mistakes made in City, I think we'll have a great game.

Never a good sign when you have a "PRE-ORDER NOW" that's bigger than the game title.
If they didn't do that they might miss out on the opportunity to cash in on the success of the prior games before people realise this is made by a different developer. Where would publishers be if their games had to rely solely on their individual merits instead of hype and PR BS?

Answer: Mostly bankrupt, probably.

Archived