Home

Batman: Arkham 3 Confirmed

Shem

I kinda figured Deadshot would appear. "World's 8 deadliest assassins." Didn't Alfred call Deadshot the world's greatest assassin in City?

I also figured Joker, Scarecrow, and Killer Croc would likely appear.

I honestly have no desire to see a Joker that is not voiced by Mark Hamill. There's just no way that anyone can stand up to that guy in terms of believability.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I do agree Hamill is the best non-live-action Joker, I think John DiMaggio did a fairly good job as him in Under the Re Hood, and Richard Epcar as well in Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Absolutely. I just don't think that I would ever be able to play an Arkham game and not compare it to Hamill which would totally take me out of the experience.

Bring Heath Ledger back from the dead :p lol, I kid.

I'd like to see Mark Hamill return for The Joker... but I'm also know he's gotten sick of playing the role and doesn't really find all the much satisfaction in it any more. Maybe if they pay him a truckload of money more than they usually pay him...

Well, I'm glad it's just a rumor at this point. But if it comes to that, out of the offered replacement choices I'd have to go with Bruce Greenwood, having liked his performance in Young Justice. On the other hand, having just watched both parts of The Dark Knight Returns (it's awesome!! Go watch it!! Now!! Why are you still reading this?!), I'm surprised Peter Weller wasn't included in the above video.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived