Home

Worse Thing About the Galaxy Far, Far Away?

mimartin

62 members have voted

1. 1. Worse Thing About the Galaxy Far, Far Away?

So what is the worse thing about the Star Wars (movie cannon)?

1. Jar Jar Binks

2. Kid Anakin

3. Hayden Christensen

4. The Dialogue

5. The Love Story

6. The Edits

7. Holiday Special

8. Other

9. Yoda

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

For sure the script.Kid Anakin isn't that anoyng and Haiden played a good part as him but the cheesy script is out of place.For example when Anakin tells Padme that he murdered the sand people,she acts as if nothing didn't happen.As if mass murder is something normal.The love story is nice but again the script ruins it.In the original trilogy there wasn't that "Romeo and Juliet" talk.Leia straight forwardly sait to Han that she loves him and instead if him repeating it,they even changed his line(by his suggestion).

Also, this seems a poll where the including of a "Yoda" option is misplaced, although I already realize by saying this I'd be better off speaking to a wall.
It is called having a sense of humor. :D This isn't a serious business thread, sorry I just don't take a internet forum discussion about trival things very serious.

I believe I'm in the minority and liked the idea of "Kid Anakin." But hey, I was a kid when it came out..

The edits have to stop though. I'm sure when I'm old and grey, they will remaster EPIII to the way it was in Lucas' "original vision."

It is called having a sense of humor. :D This isn't a serious business thread, sorry I just don't take a internet forum discussion about trival things very serious.

Mim, your sense of humor needs to be taken out back and shot. I'll vote for your expulsion at then next bimillennial meeting.

I have a sense of humor. I was merely saying, In a poll listing things that are horrible, "yoda" sticks out like a sore thumb as "not belonging".

A suggested alternative: Podracing; The Trade Federation; Jango Fett; Kid Boba

Because Yoda is awesome.

And I looked up the Holiday Special. I have no words.

Yoda opinion is a LF tradition and I am a traditional kind of guy.

The plan was to ban anyone that voted Yoda, so that is why the poll is public. :xp:

As to the holiday special, I posted a link to the best/worse part. :)

Actualy it can be taken serious because in the Prequel Trilogy Yoda wasn't liked for

1)Being an uglyer puppet in EP I than the one in V and VI

2)For having a lightsaber in EP II & III

For me it's the edits. The prequels had a lot more wrong with them that couldn't be fixed by just taking out Jar Jar or young Anakin. But the edits make the movies that I love less enjoyable to watch. Maybe now that George is out of the way, Disney will finally give us an official means to watch the pre-specialized editions of the movies.

Archived