=================================================

Here's the video of the live show.

Here's the time codes for when I popup on the live show:

Short drive-by:

#t=21m11s

Interview:

#t=28m20s

Very creative. You've earned it.

Can you ask a question for me? Is the Squadron 42 campaign an open world as well (only with NPCs instead of players)? Can I play around after finishing the campaign without having to go online?

Thanks in advance.

Very creative. You've earned it.

Can you ask a question for me? Is the Squadron 42 campaign an open world as well (only with NPCs instead of players)? Can I play around after finishing the campaign without having to go online?

Thanks in advance.

Squadron 42 is a singleplayer campaign with a COOP option (including players being enemies, I believe), but it's not open world. The open world is Star Citizen, which will be released after Squadron 42. The "screw around in a sandbox environment" is dedicated to the persistent universe.

Squadron 42 is a singleplayer campaign with a COOP option (including players being enemies, I believe), but it's not open world. The open world is Star Citizen, which will be released after Squadron 42. The "screw around in a sandbox environment" is dedicated to the persistent universe.

Really? Damn, I was hoping for an open world in the campaign as well (similar to the X series), and that was the impression I got with the kickstarter pitch. I haven't backed yet due to lack of clarification in a lot of things, but it's disappointing to hear that.

Archived