Home

News:LucasFilms cancels Star wars the Clone Wars

battle111

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From this statement I can deduce that you probably only watched the first few seasons. Watch seasnons 4 and 5, then make your judgement.

I wotch all, they maked from Boba the EmoBa, I don't want to back in this.

Ah, so you hated the show so much that you were sitting there hoping that it ended as soon as possible even though - as you can see - plenty of people really enjoyed it. Makes sense...:rolleyes:

I didn't hate it, but I'm glad its done. I never liked the path it took Star Wars down, now is its chance to rebuild a fan-base that includes me. selfish yes, but that's kinda the point, I pay hundreds a year in games, merchandise and general interest, makes sense to me that it be stuff I actually enjoy.

uu you posted ??

Yeah, I posted the 10th post in this thread and posted this:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

And it was 2 days earlier than your post which was the 35th post. :rolleyes:

I didn't hate it, but I'm glad its done. I never liked the path it took Star Wars down, now is its chance to rebuild a fan-base that includes me. selfish yes, but that's kinda the point, I pay hundreds a year in games, merchandise and general interest, makes sense to me that it be stuff I actually enjoy.

lol I don't get this attitude AT ALL. If you dislike the Clone Wars, the prequels, or any other "spin-off" or anything other than the original trilogy, it's simple - just don't pay attention to it!

If you're so selfish about it, why do you care if the fan base is rebuilt? Besides, I think you can see that a large portion of the fan base (including many veteran, hardcore fans) are sad to see the Clone Wars go out like this.

You can like whatever you want, but it's just such a weird attitude to take about something people obviously get a lot of joy from.

I love everything but the clone wars... Both trilogies, the gendy T cw series, all the books, comics and games, LOVE IT ALL. its just a shame the only thing i didn't like had such franchise effecting clout. but that's not your problem if you like it :)

The path to the Dark Side...

Haven't seen you for a while, Prime. Might just be me, but it's nice to see you poke your head in.

I personally never watched the series, but I did watch the film. If it was easy to follow in the UK, I would probably watch it, but I believe we just get incoherent reruns of episodes.

I personally never watched the series, but I did watch the film. If it was easy to follow in the UK, I would probably watch it, but I believe we just get incoherent reruns of episodes.

The film was unquestionably terrible, as were most of the first couple seasons. Season 4 was when it started getting consistently good. However, there were some good episodes in the 1st and 2nd seasons, primarily "rookies"

The film was unquestionably terrible, as were most of the first couple seasons.

"unquestionably" is a questionable term. I personally found the first two seasons to be very good (they had the most variety, and were my favourite overall), while the movie was an okay intro to the series.

Archived