Home

News:LucasFilms cancels Star wars the Clone Wars

battle111

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More on Sifo-Dyas in Clone Wars?

The clip above on USA Today is from that arc. Tom Kane also mentioned on some podcast that a Yoda arc involving the concept of Force ghosts was being finished as well.

I'm still baffled as to why Anakin gets an apprentice. Why have him train someone, then deny him the rank of master in Revenge of the Sith?

A Jedi only becomes a Master after successfully training a padawan to knighthood. Since she left the Order before finishing her training, I don't see where exactly is the problem.

For a cancelled show thats alot of Emmy's!

I loved the microseries. It was so well done and didn't get all convoluted. It was clear, simple, and told some great stories of the clone wars in a way that didn't make you roll your eyes the way the cg clone wars series did.

The microseries really is amazingly done, I prefer it TCW even though I enjoy both. The microseries really made the Clone Wars seem that much more epic, consistent quality. While TCW was very up and down.

Oh no, I'm a huge fan of the micro series.

Good...gooooood.

• 1 month later...

Well, it appears The Clone Wars (finally) won the Emmy for Outstanding Special Class Animated Program (David Tennant also, surprisingly, won an Emmy for voicing Huyang):

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm extremely disappointed it had to end like this. Of course I knew it had to end someday, but I was frustrated when I found out they were going to cancel the show just before season 6.

In my opinion, they should have aired season 6, then stop.

And the ending was rather unclear, to me at least. What happened to Maul? What happened to Ahsoka? What happened to Rex and Fives? What happened to Hondo Ohnaka, to Cad Bane, to Embo, to Bo-Katan Kryze? I guess we'll never find out...

Archived