Home

Favorite characters ??

battle111

What's everyone's favorite characters from all of the Kotor games ??

Bremiaha, Leyn'a, Mar'ina, Kea'la, Elara Dorne, Bowdarr, Risha, Kira Carsen, Doc, Nadia Grell, Mako, Vette, Jaesa Willsaam, Raina Temple, Lynk, Silvana, Priss, Fiora, Dunban, Micaiah, Azhnard, Zelgius Lexiine. ~ The Old Republic :xp:

The Exile, HK-47, Mira, Brianna, Visas, Kreia, T3-M4 ~ The Sith Lords

Mission, Zaalbar, Bastila, Jolee ~ Knights of the Old Republic

I would say Jolee because sometimes I can identify with the crotchety old fart!

As a matter of fact, I got into it with some Jehovah witness at my door the other day...

:swear: "Get outta here...go on git! This is the {insert expletive here} umpteenth time you've been here!"

and also mistakenly misinterpreted, what I thought was an insulting question, but that wasn't the case, asked by one of my younger relatives. Scared her a little I think.

Man it sucks getting old. :confused:

For me it's...

KoTOR - HK-47, Jolee Bindo, Mission & Zaalbar, Calo Nord, Canderous, Vandar Tokare, Bastila Shan, Darth Revan, Darth Malak and, of course, the Sith Troopers (voiced by Simon Templeman)

TSL - HK-47, HK-50, Darth Nihilus, Kavar, Vrook, Canderous, G0-T0

KOTOR: Revan, Darth Malak, HK-47, Jolee Bindo, Bastilla

KOTOR2 TSL: The Exile (a.k.a. Meetra Surik in canon) Darth Traya, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, T3, Atton.

TOR: W.I.P. (Unable to play atm, so I'll get back to you on that!) Though I am looking forward to soloing vs Darth Malgus...maybe...

Since the Revan book by Drew Karpshyn

Ah.

I borrowed that book from my library, once. Wanted to read it after replaying K1 and 2 - however, I was adamant to play K1 at 1366x768, which I never got around to making work properly. Got up to editing some values in the gui files - got distracted after that.

I should probably get back to working on it..

Wait, what?

When did that happen?

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
n143225.jpg

As for the thread, I'm going to miss everyone from both KotOR games. :( Kreia and Jolee are top spots for me, as well as HK-47 and Atton and Canderous and everyone ;_;

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived