Home

Favorite jedi knight characters ??

battle111

My faves are the same as yours...exept that that i dig aswell the rebels from JKO and the sexy Tavion.;D

Hey l don't known much about Tavion at JKO she look much better but at JKA there still something is still is missing on her l can't figurout :raise:

Jedi Outcast - Kyle, Jan, Desann

Jedi Academy - none really, I was too focused on the horrible performance of Jaden and Rosh.

Wasn't horrible.It's just George Lucas.I laughed every time when Rosh get's hurt. XD

Hey l don't known much about Tavion at JKO she look much better but at JKA there still something is still is missing on her l can't figurout :raise:

Hmmmm.Don't know.I prefer the one at JKA.Mabye if Disney(i hate to say it because i don't want to see their logo on a SW franchise) makes a new JK game(that would be a blast because JKA is 10 years old) they would yet again include her in it with even a newer look.But i doubt it.The new SW movies will be directed by a ST dirrector(no offence but he knows how to use a phaser,not a blaster and a lightsaber) and who knows who they will take in charge for the gaming comunity.Mabye a fat guy who can sell cars but not knowing how to work on a game.There is a person for each job.:detective:

Wasn't horrible.It's just George Lucas.I laughed every time when Rosh get's hurt. XD

Please. If Jaden was replaced by a block of wood, nobody would know the difference. His writing was terrible, the lines he spoke were often cheesy. It was only when he turned to the Dark side where it actually got interesting.

Rosh on the other hand is a re-incarnation of Jar Jar Binks as a Jedi that I just could not help but kill him every time on Taspir. His voice acting makes me want to play the game with no audio, I feel nothing but annoyance for him.

If they managed to replace these two fools with respectable and awesome characters, the game would probably rank in my top 3 for star wars games.

Also, I kept begging Jaden to call Tavion a moron for trying get a new master instead of becoming her own master.

P.S. - Dark Side ending for JKA is far more fun as an off topic note, mainly due to the conflict being so much more tensioned and making the story likeable. Fighting Kyle as a boss is far more interesting than fighting a possessed Tavion. Had we actually fought the physical being of Marka Ragnos, that would have been cool.

Dark Side ending for JKA is far more fun as an off topic note, mainly due to the conflict being so much more tensioned and making the story likeable. Fighting Kyle as a boss is far more interesting than fighting a possessed Tavion. Had we actually fought the physical being of Marka Ragnos, that would have been cool.

l think l agree with Bob Saget that Dark Side ending are more fun at JKA becoz well l played 50 times JKA sp and they all with Dark Sided endings and fighting Boss Kyle is way more fun :)

Please. If Jaden was replaced by a block of wood, nobody would know the difference. His writing was terrible, the lines he spoke were often cheesy.

A.K.A. George Lucas.

Rosh on the other hand is a re-incarnation of Jar Jar Binks as a Jedi that I just could not help but kill him every time on Taspir. His voice acting makes me want to play the game with no audio, I feel nothing but annoyance for him.

Lol.You're kinda right but a bit too drastic.The game is only good for the additional stuff(dual sabers,staffs ect.).I guess the makers wanted the SP to be played over and over.I doubt that it was very hard to make the additional stuff because they basicly copyed JKO's files,made new textures,changed some DLL's and some coding changes.I even see JKO files in JKA's...So they could have made a more enjoyable story.

If they managed to replace these two fools with respectable and awesome characters, the game would probably rank in my top 3 for star wars games.

Sorry.Proffit comes first.:p

P.S. - Dark Side ending for JKA is far more fun as an off topic note, mainly due to the conflict being so much more tensioned and making the story likeable. Fighting Kyle as a boss is far more interesting than fighting a possessed Tavion. Had we actually fought the physical being of Marka Ragnos, that would have been cool.

THAT is something modders haven't thought of. XD

l think l agree with Bob Saget that Dark Side ending are more fun at JKA becoz well l played 50 times JKA sp and they all with Dark Sided endings and fighting Boss Kyle is way more fun :)

Lol.I played only when i was a dark sided character.You can make whatever you want.Even make Tavion fight like Kyle(boss).I think that all it needs to be done are some force power changes,the health and most importantly the class.

Yeah,yeah the class but Tavion shud realy need to use a cool powerful lightning move like Count Dooku or Sidious from CW and editing her powers with turrning them ALL to level 3 like Desann at JKO

Well she does have the sith sword.The developers must have thought "Well,that's it.We're done.".Sucks because the game is 10 yo and still no news no nothing on a new JK game...Though considering what game developers do(only compete each other for money and make only MP support for games) i am also glad that there isn't a 4-th part.

Lol.You're kinda right but a bit too drastic.The game is only good for the additional stuff(dual sabers,staffs ect.).I guess the makers wanted the SP to be played over and over.I doubt that it was very hard to make the additional stuff because they basicly copyed JKO's files,made new textures,changed some DLL's and some coding changes.I even see JKO files in JKA's...So they could have made a more enjoyable story.

I'm being nice compared to what others have said about the duo of terribleness. The game itself is cool, I mainly use SP as a sandbox for my personal mods and duels that I don't usually use MP for. Thing is, Raven Software was lazy as it did not copy over some of the original JKO files. they should have kept the original stormtrooper voices. Far more hilarious to kill.

Lol.I played only when i was a dark sided character.You can make whatever you want.Even make Tavion fight like Kyle(boss).I think that all it needs to be done are some force power changes,the health and most importantly the class.

What needs to be changed is to have the duel move around like in the movies, say when Tavion/Kyle reaches X health, they destroy a wall and go through, dragging you into some dynamic new corridor or something that you have to keep moving through.

May sound stupid, but that keeps the attention of the player. Also, not only do you need force power changes, but also nowadays OJP is a requirement practically to have good saber fights.

Far more hilarious to kill.

THAT i don't agree! XD

What needs to be changed is to have the duel move around like in the movies, say when Tavion/Kyle reaches X health, they destroy a wall and go through, dragging you into some dynamic new corridor or something that you have to keep moving through.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

XD

Archived