Home

Worse Video Game in the History of Star Wars?

mimartin

Worse Star Wars Video Game of All-Time?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Worse Star Wars Video Game of All-Time?

• Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace
    • Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes
    • Star Wars: Empire at War
    • Star Wars: Lego Anything
    • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    • Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi
    • Kinect Star Wars
    • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
    • Star Wars: The Old Republic
    • Other (list in remarks)

Worse Video Game in the History of Star Wars?

In keeping with the worse of theme started in the last poll, what is the worse Star Wars video game you ever played?

Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace

Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes

Star Wars: Empire at War

Star Wars: Lego Anything

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi

Kinect Star Wars

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Other (list)

Star Wars: Obi-Wan - bhahahahahahahah glyph system[/QUOte]That was on the list before I shorten it to 10. Back when I was playing it I would have agreed, but funny thing about time, now I look back at it foundly.

Star Wars: Letal Alliance gets my vote, bought a PSP just for this game and still haven't finished it. :xp:

I see too many good games for a worse SW game poll. What's so bad about TPM, TFU, EAW, TSL and TOR? I didn't even found Republic Heroes to be a bad game, although I can understand why people don't like it. They should have polished the plataforming elements.

Anyway, for me it's probably Rebel Assault or Masters of Teräs Käsi. As Guybrush Threepwood would say: Yikes.

I never played Masters of Teräs Käsi, but I have to like it simply because of its brilliant title!

Worse Star Wars vidya so far? probably Force Commander. And for all the praise Knights of the Old Republic gets on this board, I never really liked it either.

I see too many good games for a worse SW game poll. What's so bad about TPM, TFU, EAW, TSL and TOR?
TOR and TSL are two of my favorite games, but that does not mean some do not dislike them.

I had a difficult time picking 9 games. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_video_games Kind of like I feel about movies, even bad star wars is better than 90% of the junk out there.

As to putting TSL on the list :dev14:

TOR and TSL are two of my favorite games, but that does not mean some do not dislike them.

Sure. But for example, I don't like TSL yet I don't think it's a bad game. I think games like Teräs Käsi, Yoda Stories, and the like would better fit the poll. ;)

Why is TSL on the list? If you hated TSL then you simply do not have good taste or is just too stuck to the OT idea. I think TSL was one of the better games of Star Wars. Now, if you want to say execution, yes it was very flawed thanks to LucasArts wanting christmas money, but I wouldn't say it's the worst. Especially with the restored content mod.

Anyway, Republic Heroes was terrible, Idon't know why I played it and frankly I will never touch it again.

I think games like Teräs Käsi, Yoda Stories, and the like would better fit the poll. ;)
Teräs Käsi is on the list, and people whine that I put Yoda on ever list, so I left him off this one and people still whine. Can't win for losing. :xp:

As to TSL on the list, while I agree it is one of the best Star Wars games of all-time, that was largely thanks to a majority of this community. The game was close to unplayable with all the bugs and incomplete quest lines. I still remember running through a area on Telos for almost an hour trying to figure out how to open one door only to come here and finally figure out that the door did not open that it was a incomplete quest line. Also while I liked the ending, many on the forum at the time raged on it almost as bad as they did the ME3 ending.

lego series is a big money grabber, but it's a money grabber that actual development effort and thought was put into. it's a hell of a good game to play with the youngins which is exactly what they were designed for, and it was designed well.

On the other hand, a game like republic heroes or masters of teras kasi (and yes, even lego clone wars) where it's obvious that they just wnated to crap out a game to take advantage of whatever situation was presented without really thinking things through, those are truly terrible games.

I was going to vote Teräs Käsi, but then went for Kinect Star Wars instead. Not that I've played either, or a really bad Star Wars game, ever, to be honest. I did play Episode I, which was a really frustrating game, but strangely enough, I look back with fondness to those days.

I voted for Masters of Teräs Käsi, but then I remembered how much my brother and I were disappointed by Rebellion. We were so pumped to get that game, and then we discovered what type of game it was. We both hated it. I know that Rebellion is loved by some, but that gameplay bores the hell out of me.

Force Commander seemed a lot like C&C in the SW universe. Not so bad at first...but gets boring before long. Despite the dated graphics and relative shortness, the original DF was prob 1st SW game I played. Prob haven't played 70-80% of games on the list.

Voted for the Lego games because they're simply ridiculous. My hatred of Lego Star Wars is only just above my hatred for The Clone Wars (except the 2002 game totally unrelated to modern Clone Wars - that was quite good).

Republic Heroes could've been good, I just found it somewhat repetitive.

I've played all of the others (except Masters of Teräs Käsi & Kinect), and they're pretty good. TSLRCM and M4-78 EP are essential for TSL though.

Lethal Alliance I've got on the DS - it seems rushed. A good plotline and style, but it's considerably buggy and the graphics really aren't very good.

Force Commander seemed a lot like C&C in the SW universe. Not so bad at first...but gets boring before long.

Well, I actually thought Galactic Battlegrounds was a decent RTS set in the Star Wars universe, even if it had an outdated engine.

Force Commander was just... clunky.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived