Home

Interview With Ex-Lucas Arts Employee

http://www.gwgnetwork.com/2013/04/the-future-of-star-wars-gaming-an-exclusive-interview-with-former-lucasarts-employee/

This is an exclusive interview with a former lucas arts employee. The anoymous employee gives some great insight on 1313 and first assualt as well as disney's play for the now shut down lucas arts. You really need to take a gander at this, its incredable what answers they got.

@Lynk: Not disputing the fact that's common, I'm disputing the fact that this interview is real.

To me, the responses look like something that all the Disney haters want to hear just so they can say "See, I told you Disney was evil!" instead of adopting a wait and see approach. That, and they sound kind of robotic. And "poor money into it" - make corrections before the thing's published, seriously. I honestly don't believe a legitimate website and/or legitimate interview would look so amateurish.

I'm dubious about this interview too. I used to be a member at that website, on its original site though, and, well, most everyone there was under 18 and took Battlefront very seriously. I left them in September-ish because of some stupid drama, and it seems they haven't changed much. I remain in contact with a few, and they all hate Disney for buying LucasFilm Ltd., and some now want to boycott Disney for shutting LucasArts down.

I used to be on that Gloom Walkers site too, had no idea it was changed. They are dedicated to Battlefront so of course they are going to say Battlefront is the best Star Wars games!

I remember that whole Spark Unlimited is likely to be making Battlefront III thing, but it turned out to be Lost Planet 3.

Guess I'll get me some battlefront. Not that I think this interview happened but would not be surprised if it did.

Can't see myself visiting Disneyland within the foreseeable future. But it will be interesting to see if the SW merchandise has died out...

I would kinda like a Ventress or Dooku force FX...or the hard to find collectible/obsolete mace windu one...but that one is probably at least twice its original price and climbing by now.

Archived