• Star Wars Episode I Racer
    • Star Wars Rogue Squadron II
    • Star Wars Battlefront II
    • Star Wars Knights of the old Republic
    • Star Wars: X-Wing
    • TIE Fighter
    • The Sith Lords

Hello!!

Which Star Wars game is the best that you liked playing ?? l always liked playing Kotor which has a good story line and a very challenging final level what's your best SW game that you liked playing ???:D

P.S l known that l started a thread about what's your favorite SW game but this thread is about which is the best SW game ever

P.P.S At the poll there is the Top 10 list Top 13 list ;)

This forum might be a pretty biased place to put this poll. ;)

KotOR for me, followed by KotOR II. After that, it's all sort of a haze, but JKA and Republic Commando would be floating up somewhere at the top.

Well Kotor is realy amazing but the mission at Taris looks a litil bit boring not much enemys to fight l'm not saying that Kotor is boring just that mission Taris looks boring that's all but when play TSL in just one weak l pass the all game :)

How dare you not put the X-wing series or the Tie Fighter series on here. this list is automatically invalid, especially considering TSL isn't on this list while TFU and Lego Star Wars is on here :V

So in a way, my fav game is TSL. It changed my views on SW reality all together and brought in an interesting philosophical viewpoint

How dare you not put the X-wing series or the Tie Fighter series on here. this list is automatically invalid, especially considering TSL isn't on this list while TFU and Lego Star Wars is on here :V

So in a way, my fav game is TSL. It changed my views on SW reality all together and brought in an interesting philosophical viewpoint

Sorry,sorry and again sorry l was watching this list so quesed that this is it http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/07/top-10-greatest-star-wars-video-games-of-all-time again very sorry!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a tough one, i've played so many Star Wars games over the years, with so many different styles of gameplay, it's really hard to pick a favourite.

It's between the original Rogue Squadron and Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire for me, though.

I spent an absolutely ludicrous amount of time playing both of them in my younger years and still play Rebel Assault from time to time now. Can't run Rogue Squadron anymore, sadly. :(

I'm personally partial to Knights of the Old Republic. It was one of the first video games I had owned since I was very young, my very first RPG, and it re-introduced me to a franchise I had only really been peripherally interested in at the time. And then KotOR II came out, and proved that Star Wars could be about more than black and white, good vs. evil - made it feel much more real. I lament that TOR robbed us of a proper continuation of that legacy.

However, I do have very fond memories of Pod Racer, as well as the Phantom Menace game - I remember the Naboo levels in particular as some of the most difficult and stressful times of my youth. :xp:

However, I do have very fond memories of Pod Racer, as well as the Phantom Menace game - I remember the Naboo levels in particular as some of the most difficult and stressful times of my youth. :xp:

Oh good GOD, yes! I played The Phantom Menace on both PC and the original PlayStation and enjoyed both (virtually identical) experiences immensely.

I remember spending DAYS trying to kill the Droideka's during the first mission, only to discover that you were in fact supposed to flee. Woops!

The Mos Espa mission on Tatooine was (and remains) my overall favourite though.

Cheers for the nostalgia hit, Doc! :)

The last Windows machine I had refused to run it, sadly.

Tried everything from Windows '98 in a VM to emulation, and not a sausage. I was well gutted. :(

Might have to grab an old 'beige monstrosity' with Windows '98 on it from one of the computer shops in town, some of the stuff they have in there could almost be called archaic.

Well worth spending £10 if I can play The Phantom Menace again! To my shame, i'd forgotten it. Memory failing in my old age, that is!

I can't get it to install anymore - every system I have is 64bit.

Yeah, 64 bit Windows don't run 16 bit applications (like the game installer). I had to install it on my desktop and move the game folder to my laptop in order to play it there.

I've never been good at picking favorites, but the Star Wars games I had fun with the most are (in no particular order) SW KoTOR, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and its standalone expansion Jedi Academy. It really is a shame KoTOR doesn't work that well on newer systems - it can be played, but with much tedium and annoyance. Haven't played the other two in a while, but I seem to remember them working well even on Windows 7, which is ironic, considering they're older than KoTOR.

I've never been good at picking favorites, but the Star Wars games I had fun with the most are (in no particular order) SW KoTOR, Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and its standalone expansion Jedi Academy. It really is a shame KoTOR doesn't work that well on newer systems - it can be played, but with much tedium and annoyance. Haven't played the other two in a while, but I seem to remember them working well even on Windows 7, which is ironic, considering they're older than KoTOR.

I was looking at games on Amazon the other day and I saw KotOR was recommended for me so I clicked it to check prices out of curiosity. I then discovered the reviews for it. The majority were good, but some were bad. Most of the bad ones were about it not working on their system and were warning people not to buy it if they have Windows 7. They said they were very disappointed and returned the game. When I read this I was like UGH it's such a shame so many people don't look for any alternate ways to do things or make things work. They probably put the disc in, it crashed to the desktop, and then they said well this sucks I'm done with this. UGH I hate seeing that happen.

Archived