Home

Starting out w/ armor

Tigersong

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't see how any soldier would board the Endar Spire without at least a shoddy suit of armor. With that in mind, I'd like to request directions on how to modify the contents of the PC's locker aboard the Spire. Ideally the locker would have armor suited to the player's class (light for Scoundrels, medium/heavy for Soldiers) would be good, but I understand if that isn't possible.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't see how any soldier would board the Endar Spire without at least a shoddy suit of armor. With that in mind, I'd like to request directions on how to modify the contents of the PC's locker aboard the Spire. Ideally the locker would have armor suited to the player's class (light for Scoundrels, medium/heavy for Soldiers) would be good, but I understand if that isn't possible.

How about my mod at deadlystream?

can you be a little more specific? :)

Sure. What I meant was, it's kind of silly how your character doesn't pack so much as a combat suit. Especially if that character is a soldier. Naturally, the fights aboard the Spire are too easy to worry about, but...

Your mod should be a must have mod. I know i use it in every playthrough gives you a reason to wear you class clothes for more than ten seconds. (or how ever long it takes you to get to the room with the combat suit lol)

Aren't you a bit biased, since your the one who requested the mod? :)

Archived