Home

Mandalore with a cape

Col_Zechs

Can someone make an armor skin for Mandalore with a cape for Kotor 2 please? I want him to look like he does in the comics.

It could theoretically be done, but one would need a good graphic designer for that cape texture....

But why would you want a cape for Mandalore the Preserver? I think it's enough to make a mod that uses the mask as his face. Looks good, but storywise, I like to think that the Preserver just locked it away for safe keeping.

I doubt The Preserver would wear a cape, personally - but that's not to say this mod shouldn't be made. I just don't think anyone would do it.

Dak Drexl made some armoured robes at some point. If someone got his permission I reckon it wouldn't be prohibitively difficult to combine one of the models with Mandalore's armour, though I agree with VarsityPuppet that you might have a hard time finding someone to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
mandalorecapesbladesbac.jpg
mandalorecapesbladessid.jpg
mandalorecapesblades.jpg
mandalorecapesbladesiso.jpg

do these catch your fancy? I have been working on this mod secretly (trying to learn 3D, i only just saw this thread lol)
I also like the idea of a cape on him, but not quite the same as previous Mandalores, he is kind of starting a new Mandalorian era, so he should look a little different from how the previous ones did, but with some striking similarities to set him a part from your average Mandalorian.

Archived