Home

Sharper Rez in The Old republic--Picz

Xarwarz

Very Noticeable Difference  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Very Noticeable Difference

• Wow what game is that
    • Nope Weak Try Again

Lynk: *views images* "I'm not gonna sugar coat it cause you're not a kid. That is... HORRIBLE. What do you say, Priss?"

ibxe1iFvofT4cp.jpg

Priss: "My Wookiee barfs up furballs better looking than that."

ihEjz2fKTdV65.jpg

Micaiah: "I have consulted with the Jedi Council and they reluctantly agree with your smuggler friends somewhat graphic opinion... as do I. If I had eyes, I believe they would be bleeding at this point."

ikd5ZeyqRtjEO.jpg

MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE GALAXY

Silvana: "So you're telling me you've intercepted a transmission from someone who thinks that they can magically make SWTOR look better by ramping up the sharpness and brightness and washing out all of the colours? Ridiculous, the game looks fine the way it is!"

ibvaEgb3gXcWaB.jpg

So you're telling me you've intercepted a transmission from someone who thinks that they can magically make SWTOR look better by ramping up the sharpness and brightness and washing out all of the colours?

Since it cant be modded yep thats all that can be done:xp:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure the cut scenes look better than the actual game play..Well all opinions aside everybody has their preference.. i for one dont like the old republic textures or colors..if u like u do or if u dont u dont... sure somebody in the almost large world of the old republic has use for it.

It looks as though you don't play swtor at max settings... that'd probably help to make the gameplay look more like the cutscenes since you can use the high resolution character models from the cutscenes in-game now... and we've been able to do that for quite a long time now.

Archived