Home

Playable Ithorian with animation fix

IceDzun

Yep, using the Ithorian model as a playable character won't change anything as the animations are stored in the actual models. You could take the Ithorian model and chop off it's head, then use that with a standard body, but I would reccomend against it considering the Ithorian body is so different to the standard human one it would look silly.

Really the only way to go about this is what you were doing in the first place.

Just tried it,model appears,but still without proper animation.Anyway thanks for the input,mate.I will keep trying

Ja, just making it playable like I told you wouldn't fix the animations as there aren't any to 'fix'. Just thought it'd be better than nothing until someone comes along who has the time to animate the model entirely. ;)

Maybe anyone know any video tutorials that can help in modding kotor?

Or maybe someone could make one example how to switch animation in gmax or 3ds max?

I know that i ask to much,but this it just proposal:yodaball:

Thanks,mate:D. I tried this tutorial even before my first post here:D.It is great tutorial,but i think that i have misunderstood something there.I bet i do something wrong in 2,3 and 4 parts,damn,to be honest, i think i did mistakes in all parts there:D,but still i eager to find solution:thmbup1:.

Archived