Home

Electronic Arts Selected for Multi-Year Agreement for the Future of Star Wars Gaming

Alexrd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone else seems to focus on BioWare... I think I'm the only one who is really interested in what Visceral is going to make out of all of this.

Well, this is the KotOR forum.

They could continue 1313? Death Troopers-type game? Something completely unexpected?

Everyone else seems to focus on BioWare... I think I'm the only one who is really interested in what Visceral is going to make out of all of this.

I'm not focus on bioware, but I don't actually think Bioware will produce another Star Wars game for the time being, they will release more content for TOR and call it new Star Wars content from BioWare.

They will not release anything that would compete with TOR.

Well, this is the KotOR forum.

They could continue 1313? Death Troopers-type game? Something completely unexpected?

That's no excuse :p

But yeah, I see them as being the wildcard in this line up... bur whatever they do make will end up being extremely polished.

Same here. :cheers:

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!

......__________________

...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]

.....), ---.(_(__) /

....// (..) ), ----"

...//___//

..//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES

WE RIDE TOGETHER

WE DIE TOGETHER

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA PERSON THAT KILLED U!

......__________________

...../_==o;;;;;;;;______[]

.....), ---.(_(__) /

....// (..) ), ----"

...//___//

..//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES

WE RIDE TOGETHER

WE DIE TOGETHER

Thanks CJ. Now go protect the hood, homie. :p

It appears i'm alone in the 'I actually liked Kinect Star Wars for what it is' club.

Anyway, it appears that we won't see anything until minimum April 2014, just under a year from now. It's a little soon, but hey, we all know what EA are like. Any new SW games will use Frostbite 3 also.

I hate EA, but I do love BioWare, Visceral, and DICE. So I have mixed feelings but I could see good coming out of it, either way I forsee alot of Star Wars DLCs in the future...

Too late

I actually really like Obi-Wan and the Episode I game. :( And Masters of Teras Kasi is so bad its good! :p But Kinect and TFU were disappointing indeed.

I can think bioware redeemed themselves with extended cut

To use an over-used analogy - Band-aid on a Bullet wound.

It definitely fixed it but the damage was done, and pretty much everybody who played the original ending would probably forever know how it went.

I think I hate this. Because Obsidian made the only Star Wars game to date with any degree of moral ambiguity and finesse. Buuuuuuut... Bioware's cool and all. I just want Chris Avellone to write me another Star Wars game, I guess. I suppose I should start clamping down on that hope now.

I think I hate this. Because Obsidian made the only Star Wars game to date with any degree of moral ambiguity and finesse. Buuuuuuut... Bioware's cool and all. I just want Chris Avellone to write me another Star Wars game, I guess. I suppose I should start clamping down on that hope now.

Morality is not ambiguous.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
500x1000px-LL-1cd234e6_half-trollface.jpeg

I just want Chris Avellone to write me another Star Wars game, I guess. I suppose I should start clamping down on that hope now.

If we all asked hard enough, can we get Chris Avellone to write a "fanfic" or a "fangame"? >_>

TO THE KICKSTARTER!

• 2 weeks later...
BioWare has stated EA lets them do their own thing. When they blunder they made the mistake, not EA. I think BioWare is ready for a new star wars game, and i think EA will let them do their own thing with it.

I've heard this as well, but BioWare has been screwing up a lot ever since the EA takeover, and I'm beginning to suspect that it's not a coincidence.

I don't hate EA, but this is probably bad. :(

Archived