Home

Just DLed TOR now what??

Blix

Most like KotOR - Knight and Sith Warrior

Best Story - Warrior and Agent

Ease of play - any of them if you learn your abilities, use interupts and use CC's.

Best lines and funniest - Female Smuggler.

I bad mouth the trooper on the forum, but really it was a decent story and great dps when I actually learn to play the class. Just I leveled with Lynk and if I would have followed a set rotation, everything would be dead before my 3rd move.

My rank for stories

1. LS Sith Warrior (the one class I will play again for story)

2. Agent

3. Smuggler (really good lines and would be higher, but it is not as epic as the others)

3. Jedi Knight

4. Trooper

5. Jedi Consular (not a bad story, but again not epic and it is missing the funny lines of the smuggler. However it is not terrible, it is the only class so far that I am playing the story for a second time, but not for the story, I want a Sage to go with my shadow.)

Haven't gotten far in the other two imps yet.

Yes, I think the Warrior or Agent are the best pick, as they are both fun to play and their story's are probably the best of the bunch (from what I've heard, I'm keeping those two classes for last, hehe). Dialog, on the other hand, is pretty much owned by the Smuggler, and to a lesser extend the Inquisitor and Bounty Hunter. And the Inquisitor's story is quite good as well, ranks high on the "epic" scale if you're looking for that.

Oh yeah...if you don't have friends already in game, join The Harbinger (US West Coast) Server, we have 2 guild there, Rep - The Walking Carpets and on the Imp Imperial Meatbags. Pretty casual, but a place to get someone help you if you get stuck some place in the game.

the imperial side isnt that active. just saying.

nope it isn't, but it has gotten more active than it use to be, since most of us now have 4 or 5 republic toons at 55, so now for leveling we only have the imp side left.

Archived