Home

Onderon Throne Room Dark Side Bug

Zhaboka

So I've just killed Master Kavar in the Throne Room on Onderon, and after it shows the cinematic with the Exile using his purple-beam-of-doom thing to drain Kavar of the Force, I regain control of the Exile, the "Lost Jedi" quest updates to tell me I defeated Kavar, and Kavar's body yields remains. Simultaneously, Talia and Vaklu, who up until this point had been dueling with swords, stop fighting. I can then walk around the whole module without any cutscenes triggering, take Kavar's remains, etc. Invisible remains appear at Talia's feet, and when I try to loot them they contain the "Durasteel Bonding Alloy" item from K1 (I've found this in other places throughout this run-through of the game, usually symptomatic of cutscene bugs). None of the NPCs will talk to me, and I can't advance the "Royal Deadline" quest because Talia and Vaklu have become inactive. This essentially leaves me stuck.

Any help? Major mods installed:

TSLRCM 1.8.2

M4-78EP 1.0

Full Force Mod

Heavy Armor Expansion Mod 2.0 (90SK)

No; I took Mandalore and HK-47 with me to Onderon in the Basilisk. Kavar walks out, says "This ends here, Vaklu!", stuns the soldiers, and then has his I-won't-answer-your-questions dialogue with the Exile. As soon as he and the PC begin to fight, Mandalore and HK disappear from my party and I'm fighting him solo.

No; I took Mandalore and HK-47 with me to Onderon in the Basilisk. Kavar walks out, says "This ends here, Vaklu!", stuns the soldiers, and then has his I-won't-answer-your-questions dialogue with the Exile. As soon as he and the PC begin to fight, Mandalore and HK disappear from my party and I'm fighting him solo.

That's probably the issue. Kreia's appearance on Onderon is vital, and normally you don't have a choice in not taking her.

It's probably my "Kreia to Dxun Tomb/Atton to Onderon" mod?

If so it should work. I'll have to check if 506OND has an invis_kreia placable. Maybe they figured since Kreia was always there is wasn't needed so didn't add one. Hadn't really thought of that till now...

I believe I installed that, yes.

EDIT: Just played through it again with Kreia and Mandalore in my party this time. Got the same glitch. The party disappears soon after I begin to fight Kavar, and then after he dies nothing happens.

This time around I noticed that if I don't loot his remains, Talia and Vaklu keep fighting, but once I do, they stop. Don't know if that means anything.

TSL Blue Interface (Wesley)

Kreia's Assorted Robes (I know the compatibility thread red-flagged this one, but I've never had major problems with it)

HK-47 Upgrade (Darth Cryptic)

Lightsaber Blade Replacement (Marius Fett)

Invisible Headgear (Shem)

No Force Power Restrictions (MrPhil)

Warp Band (Lit Ridl)

And a bunch of other very minor appearence/items mods, none of which affect Kavar's gear.

Archived