Home

Help I want to start learning to mod this game, And i cant download the Kotortool?

alcorn1

I have only just thought about wanting to modd this game myself and i need help to get started since i can't seem to find the Kotor tool download anywhere?

if you would love to help out me out, id love to have a mentor as well.

I am really hoping to get a hold of some the Kotor modding and just dont really know where to start with it.

I absolutely love the game and want to be able to add small extra's to missions like harder bad guys, or different weapons.

but Ill do what ever it takes to get myself under way

So if you know how to get me started

please help

Hi thankyou for replying back... I have downloaded the Kotor tool and yes ill read through the tutorials, it would be nice to get on skype with someone and get a good understanding if you know what i mean.

theres nothing better then having a mentor to start off.

• 1 month later...
Hi thankyou for replying back... I have downloaded the Kotor tool and yes ill read through the tutorials, it would be nice to get on skype with someone and get a good understanding if you know what i mean.

theres nothing better then having a mentor to start off.

Talk to Gorgod, he'll get you on our little LucasForums chat on Skype.

Wait, that's a thing? For specifically this purpose or for whatever?

Kind of. It's an offshoot of the old Team Hssiss "help chat" if you want to call it that. Snard, Gorgod, LordDeathRay, Canderis, zbyl and myself frequent there. We do chat about other things, but modding inevitably comes up.

Archived