Home

Eyes and a previous post

bunjeeman

I've read that eyes are separate models from the head, and I was wondering; can a head be designed that has a centered eye (cyclops), or three eyes (triclops)?

I made a post a week and a half ago in the padawans lounge, but it's gotten no replies. My question in that was:

I have the BOS:SR mod installed, and none of the capes move, neither do the war-skirt pieces. Is there a solution to this?

Eyes to the best of my knowledge are included within each head model, rather than separate. However you can have different objects within one file, which might be what you mean. If this is the case then you could design a head with a centered eye (or as many eyes as you might desire) very easily, provided you have some skill with a modelling program.

As for your other question, it's been a while since I've played BOS:SR so I'm not entirely sure what capes you're talking about. If you're talking about Revan's cape then there is a fix somewhere for this, just do a search for 'revan's flowing cape' and it should come up. If you're talking about any other cape you're unlikely to find a fix. Animating the capes to move is very time consuming, so people tend not to bother.

Hope I've helped.

Archived