Home

New Animated Series Star Wars Rebels Coming Fall 2014

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are you talking about?

On the official statement they say the season six episodes will air on Netflix USA and Canada. So Germany US and Canada will be able to watch it but myself and the other 6.5 billion members of our species will have to wait, or torrent low quality versions.

Australia doesn't have netflix and I haven't watched a second of broadcast television for the last few years... so yeah... the only way I end up seeing anything these days is the way all the big companies don't want me to view their works and then buy them later on blu-ray once they're released. Otherwise, since they've left me no other option due to their 20th century way of thinking, that's the best they'll get from me.

Australia doesn't have netflix and I haven't watched a second of broadcast television for the last few years... so yeah... the only way I end up seeing anything these days is the way all the big companies don't want me to view their works and then buy them later on blu-ray once they're released. Otherwise, since they've left me no other option due to their 20th century way of thinking, that's the best they'll get from me.

Same here.

They seem to be building a pretty good crew for this upcoming series. Unless the remaining Clone Wars episodes talk more about Ahsoka and her fate, I wouldn't be surprised if we see her make an appearance...I mean, that would only make sense. That's too big of a loose end to just leave alone...

Sabine is definitely my favourite so far.

Also, I'm glad that's it's not a simple "let's get a Han, Luke and Leia character mix in on this, just like the OT" cause that would've been pretty lazy. They're actually mixing things up a bit.

It looks like this group of "rebels" will go around causing trouble for the Empire as we get to know these characters but then they'll eventually meet up and join the Rebel Alliance at some point after they've established the characters and need to bring in new characters and situations/events to progress the story and give the characters more to do and progress more themselves and create a new dynamic so it doesn't just become the same thing over again in every episode.

On a final note: I'm hoping this ends up having a bit of a Cowboy Bebop dynamic between the crew of the Ghost XD

They just HAVE to include Ahsoka in Rebels if she doesn't make any appearances in these final Clone Wars episodes (as the trailer doesn't show/mention her once)!

Why? I always found her to be one of the more irritating characters, and the whole notion of Anakin having a Padawan was ****ing ridiculous.

Archived